? Week 3 GDT @ Panthers - Noon CST - Three And Out?

Dome

1 hour ago, whodatworm23 said:

Backlash is inevitable and its the greatest form of hypocrisy when you speak up for your right to freedom of speach but then condem those who speak up in disagreement with your views. 

well said worm. I hate seeing this from both sides, and it's been particularly evident this year when people have forgotten it's really not your way or the highway.

On 9/25/2017 at 4:20 AM, NS922 said:

Really great game. It proved we actually do have a good bit of guys who can make plays. Those interceptions were beautiful. But you know you can only take it with a grain of salt. Due to the injuries of the Panthers and the general ups and downs we're used to, this game shouldn't be a surprise. Our playmakers made plays, but the coaching was questionable. That clock problem at the end of the first half was inexcusable. Fun game though for the most part.

This. It's not the first or only time our defense has come out balling. Consistency has always been the issue, we've always had talented players fail on the defense. It's gonna take more than one game for me to think that's changed.

18 hours ago, Mid Iowa said:

The 2 things Countries go to war over - Politics & Religion.

I just want football without the 2 above.

We should all start meeting in a church to watch football games while debating whatever is happening on CSPAN on the other TV.

everybody bring a knife or something, just in case.

6 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

We should all start meeting in a church to watch football games while debating whatever is happening on CSPAN on the other TV.

everybody bring a knife or something, just in case.

1st thought, "cool". 
2nd thought, "they won't let me drink, or cuss, so no".

This did make me laugh though :)

I have brought great dishonor to my family and I should not have participated in any political discussions. I cleaned them up to hide my shame. Let's all move on.

Also, Mid Iowa is right. They will NOT let you cuss in church. Found that out the hard way.

39 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I have brought great dishonor to my family and I should not have participated in any political discussions. I cleaned them up to hide my shame. Let's all move on.

Also, Mid Iowa is right. They will NOT let you cuss in church. Found that out the hard way.

?

40 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

They won't let you gather around back and drink beer either, found that out the hard way.

Archived