BARRETT 3.0. UPDATED 3/12/20.

JBarrett1984

On 3/9/2020 at 1:36 PM, JBarrett1984 said:

30. GB- Baun, LB Wisc

Not a FRP, and he's not going to fill a need.  If you're going to go with an ILB, Kenneth Murray or Patrick Quenn make significantly more sense.  Reagor makes sense in R2 though.

On 3/9/2020 at 1:36 PM, JBarrett1984 said:

Trade: Buccaneers acquire 49th overall pick from Steelers for TE OJ HOward & 76th overall pick.

I don't hate it. I love OJ Howard and I think he'd be a beast with Ben. We don't have a lot of massive holes on the offense, except for TE. 

Edited by MOSteelers56

On 3/9/2020 at 2:36 PM, JBarrett1984 said:

Trade: Buccaneers acquire 49th overall pick from Steelers for TE OJ HOward & 76th overall pick.

A 2nd round pick for a player on his last year of his contract? No thanks.  THey would be lucky to get a 5th for him

Edited by jebrick

Just seen the revised version and we come out of there with Epenesa, Blalock, and Swift 3 guys who could very well all go top 25 in this draft and all we have to give up is 1 3rd round pick.  You got yourself a fricken deal i'll take this all day long i 100% love it.  It's also something very similar to what Dimitroff has been known to do as he rarely doesn't trade up atleast once somewhere for a good player and Blalock is a great DT and worth trading up for if it only costs a 3rd.

I would love for the Lions to be able to trade out of number 3 and land more draft capital but if they could land young and Baun to pair with Flowers and potentially Reeder or Philips then that has the making of a pressure defense I would love to see.  Less talented CBs are okay when you can put pressure on an opposing QB causing early throws or errant throws.   If played properly this free agency and draft could completely change the direction of this battered franchise I have loved all my life. Lionz4Life.