What's your dream scenario?

LionArkie

For the first round, what is your dream scenario?  Some might be Chase Young, some might be a trade down...Tua anyone?
For me, I think my dream scenario would be Trade down with Miami and somehow get there #5 and #18 and come out with Okudah and Kinlaw and somehow land either Dobbins or Taylor in the 3 and if not those two, Moss in the 4th. Unlikely, yes I know, but I would leave the draft with all smiles if that happened.  So what's yours?

Too take it one step further, what would be your first round nightmare scenario?  For me, it would be not ending up with one of these 4:

Young, Okudah, Simmons, Tua.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

Dream scenario:

a) Chase Young falls to us at #3

b) Miami trades us #5(Jeff Okudah), #26, + 2020 2nd

Nightmare Scenario

We trade down to #13 and select Josh Jones

ugghhhh....I don't like the nightmare scenario at all.

Dream Scenario trade down with the Raiders to 12& 19. have Indy trade up to 12 for Jordan Love. at 13- Derrick Brown. CJ Henderson 19,  AJ Epenesa 34,  Tee Higgins 35. also have a 3rd pick from Oakland next yr and a 2nd from Colts next yr.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, flyguy1609 said:

Dream Scenario trade down with the Raiders to 12& 19. have Indy trade up to 12 for Jordan Love. at 13- Derrick Brown. CJ Henderson 19,  AJ Epenesa 34,  Tee Higgins 35. also have a 3rd pick from Oakland next yr and a 2nd from Colts next yr.

I am all for the DT, CB combo in the first.  I would be very happy if something like this worked out.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lionized said:

Dream:

Chase Young falls to 3

Nightmare:

Staying at 3 and picking anyone else. 

Yeah, I was about to post just that. If we stay at #3 and Young isn't the pick, i'll be very disappointed.

I think, as of right now, I have two dream scenarios:

1 - Young at #3, Baun in the 2nd, WR/OG in the 3rd, OG/WR in the 4th, RB in the 5th.

2 - Trade down with OAK for #12, #19, future 1st, draft Lamb/Jeudy at #12, Epenesa at #19, Baun in the 2nd, CB/OG in the 3rd, OG/CB in the 4th, RB in the 5th.

It'll probably change tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Lionized said:

Dream:

Chase Young falls to 3

Nightmare:

Staying at 3 and picking anyone else. 

If Miami jumps us and trades with Washington, I really think we are going to get stuck at 3. I’ll actually be more surprised if we trade down then stay at 3 no matter what.

1 hour ago, LionArkie said:

If Miami jumps us and trades with Washington, I really think we are going to get stuck at 3. I’ll actually be more surprised if we trade down then stay at 3 no matter what.

If Miami trades up that means we are getting young at 3.

• Like 2