Call of Duty: Warzone

showtime

It's OK I guess. Wish you could upgrade your weapon like all the other BR's. And the diving mechanism is kind a goofy, imo. "Shoot, cut, shoot cut" to get to your landing zone is kinda wild. The gulag is pretty cool as I originally hated the idea, but the implementation isn't bad. Don't know if it will last for me though.

• Like 1

The healing items end up being pretty useless with how quick the TTK kill is. 

Warzone is pretty damn fun, but so difficult. Win ratios are way lower than with other BRs I've played, and I'm way better at cod than I was at those other games (Fortnite, Apex)

• Like 1

There are things I really like and things I really hate. The map is glorious and a huge upgrade over any other battle royale. The firefights can be extremely fun and intense but a couple things really bother me. 

1. TTK is extremely wonky IMO. Body/limb shots either do too little damage or headshots do way too much damage. I feel like I have times where I kill people with 3 plates pretty much instantly and then have times where it takes almost a full clip. I believe that is due to the headshot vs body damage but it seems really weird to me. I've had times where I have died where it felt unfair. I have never had that problem in any battle royale to the level I have had it with Warzone. 

2. The loadout crate makes the game pretty repetitive. One of the things that make Battles Royales fun  is the great assortment of randomized weapons that you may end up using. The excitement of getting that OP sniper early in a game or kitted out gun is just not there. No matter where you land the game flow is essentially the same. 1. Get Money 2. Buy Loadout Crate 3. Kill 4. Buy Killstreaks/revives/plates/ect..  I think the loadout crate should be twice if not 3 times as expensive and there should be a better assortment of guns in crates/on the ground for people to use. 

• Like 1

Trios is solid, but solo brings the most fun out of the game for me.  I haven't been a big fan of any of the BR games outside of Fortnite, but I'm loving this.  I wish it was easier to find customized weapons though.  I guess you can go for the loadout boxes, but as someone who has barely played the MW Multiplayer, I don't have as many options as other people do.

21 hours ago, iknowcool said:

Trios is solid, but solo brings the most fun out of the game for me.  I haven't been a big fan of any of the BR games outside of Fortnite, but I'm loving this.  I wish it was easier to find customized weapons though.  I guess you can go for the loadout boxes, but as someone who has barely played the MW Multiplayer, I don't have as many options as other people do.

I put in a decent number of hours to try this out. It's fine, but I am honestly not having as much fun with it. It's hard to find random people that will stick with it AND collect money. I went back to Apex, was enjoying that more. 

I love Warzone. I just wish the random people that I play with would stop quitting immediately after dying. Give me a chance to collect money and buy you back.

I typically have 3+ kills per match (most is 10 iirc) and consistently finish top 12ish. Still no wins though, best I've got is 2nd.