Weapon: Riot Shield
Secondary: Renetti Pistol

-Monolithic Supressor
-3 Round Burst
-.5 Green Laser
-Lightweight Trigger
-Akimbo

Perks: EOD/Ghost/Amped

You'll never lose a gunfight. The only time I lose gunfights is when I get hit from behind while engaging someone. It's more of a Solo's class rather than a trios/quads class, as it doesn't really help your teammates if you guys get in a long distance engagement.

18 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Best class setup for me?

Weapon: Riot Shield
Secondary: Renetti Pistol

-Monolithic Supressor
-3 Round Burst
-.5 Green Laser
-Lightweight Trigger
-Akimbo

Perks: EOD/Ghost/Amped

You'll never lose a gunfight. The only time I lose gunfights is when I get hit from behind while engaging someone. It's more of a Solo's class rather than a trios/quads class, as it doesn't really help your teammates if you guys get in a long distance engagement.

At least it's not the akimbo snakeshots. Glad that got a nerf

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BleedTheClock said:

So now that the Renetti akimbos have been patched, what's the best up-close and personal weapon?

MP5 with subsonic integral suppressor + merc foregrip + stippled + 45 round + sleight of hand/no stock/tac laser

Edited by JBURGE
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Favorite drop spots?

I love dropping into the outskirts of the map in order to get a usually uncontested loadout drop before getting ballsy. Just hanging by the red line in lumber or farmland.

I also love dropping into any of the police stations. My favorite one is the one between the dam and military base.

I've also had success at Boneyard in the scrapyard part of the map. It's a bit of a hot drop, but I usually stay away from the contracts people swarm towards at first.

I feel like nobody drops in at Storage Town, despite it being a gold mine for looting boxes. Every time I drop there, there's like 1 or 2 people max. Weird.

Least favorite drop spots?

Superstore. There are way too many people there. If I do drop there, I run through really quickly, loot in the middle, and get the F outta there in like 30 seconds or less.

Dam. It's a convoluted mess and there are too many open spaces that you'll have to eventually run to. It's a sniper's dream to peek over at the dam.