Height: 6-6. Weight: 310

3rd Kyle Dugger, S, Lenoir-Rhyne
Height: 6-0. Weight: 217

4th Albert Okwuegbunam, TE, Missouri
Height: 6-5. Weight: 260.

6th Shaun Bradley, ILB, Temple
Height: 6-4. Weight: 244

7th Khalil Davis, DT, Nebraska
Height: 6-1. Weight: 320 (one of my newest BIGGEST Sleepers)

UDFA:

La'Darius Hamilton, DE, North Texas
Height: 6-3. Weight: 255

Shaq Bradford, DE/DPR, Kansas Weslyn
Height: 5'11. Weight: 229lbs

Case Cookus, QB, Northern Arizona
Height: 6-5. Weight: 235

Bronson Rechsteiner FB Kennisaw State (Stolen from @BleedTheClock's Mock)

Height: 6-0. Weight: 235

Edited by DaWg_LB.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I'm probably the biggest Becton hater here, so for me, getting the 4th best OT in the draft, that's a major disappointment. I'd actually love your 2nd/3rd round picks though.

My apologies!!! I posted this draft at night, after drinking....not my normal posting time.....I left one error and will now correct.

I was reading your post like Bekton????

12 hours ago, bruceb said:

I like this a lot except for Peters.

I would rather sign Thuney or Conklin.

Thuney is an OG, and I am against spending huge money to bring in an OG....I like the battle already set on the Roster.

Conklin I think will have a bidding war for his services. And while he is good, he is a GOOD runblocking RT, not a great pass blocker. We can find a run blocking RT in round 6 (Hurst out of UNC). I'd sign Peters with the mindset of having him play RT to take some of the pressure of his 38 year old knees. But also having the option of playing him on the left and let Wirrfs begin his career on the RT where he played in college. He's played solid over the past 2 seasons. And I like it more than giving up a 2nd + X and then having to pay Trent Williams 20M dollars a year.

• Like 1

I don't believe in Delpit but other than that like the draft.

The FA period is atrocious. Not because we aren't signing big names, I get that, but because the guys we do sign are horrible. Spence/Beasley are busts whose current teams looked at them and went, nah, we're good. Shelton is a barely competent run clogger who doesn't add anything in collapsing the pocket. Peters is fine depending on the money, but I almost wish you had said "we don't sign anyone so as to get comp picks back for Scho and Randall, we put all our cap space into front loaded extensions and rollover space so we can sign anyone we want in 2021".

1 hour ago, freakygeniuskid said:

I don't believe in Delpit but other than that like the draft.

The FA period is atrocious. Not because we aren't signing big names, I get that, but because the guys we do sign are horrible. Spence/Beasley are busts whose current teams looked at them and went, nah, we're good. Shelton is a barely competent run clogger who doesn't add anything in collapsing the pocket. Peters is fine depending on the money, but I almost wish you had said "we don't sign anyone so as to get comp picks back for Scho and Randall, we put all our cap space into front loaded extensions and rollover space so we can sign anyone we want in 2021".

Solid Assessment....thank you for taking the time.

Rolling that money over and front loading deals, was one of my rational for cutting Vernon, Kirsky and not resigning Scho and Randle

29 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Solid Assessment....thank you for taking the time.

Rolling that money over and front loading deals, was one of my rational for cutting Vernon, Kirsky and not resigning Scho and Randle

And that's a good plan, I think. But the Spence/Beasley/Peters signings will likely offset Scho and Randle, for some very minimal gain. If you're targeting comp picks and rollover cap, better targets would be FAs who don't count in the compensatory math for one reason or another, like guys signed after the start of May, guys who were cut from their previous teams late in the process (looking at you Reshad Jones).

20 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

And that's a good plan, I think. But the Spence/Beasley/Peters signings will likely offset Scho and Randle, for some very minimal gain. If you're targeting comp picks and rollover cap, better targets would be FAs who don't count in the compensatory math for one reason or another, like guys signed after the start of May, guys who were cut from their previous teams late in the process (looking at you Reshad Jones).

I Figured Scho will get a HUGE deal, and Randle will get a deal, right behind Anthony Harris (Min). So I was hoping the lineman would be vet Minimums and Peters would be on year to year status from here and I hey may cancel out a Comp pick....I didn't think about the Compensatory Affects. But we already have an extra 4th (eagles for avery) 5th (Rams for Corbert) and 7th (Bills in the Teller trade). So we already have 10 picks. With that in mind, I might take a hit in the Comp picks....I dont think we sign anyone who cancels what Jo Scho is gonna get on the market.

4 hours ago, DaWg_LB. said:

But we already have an extra 4th (eagles for avery) 5th (Rams for Corbert) and 7th (Bills in the Teller trade). So we already have 10 picks. With that in mind, I might take a hit in the Comp picks....I dont think we sign anyone who cancels what Jo Scho is gonna get on the market.

Huh? 🤔