Marshall Yanda officially retires :(

Ray Reed

Yeah, I’m not believing the Yanda rumor until I see it. Sure he goes out with the record for team rushing yards in a season and that’s something you can’t hope to repeat, but I have to think he senses how close this unit is to a SB win and he’ll want to be a part of that.

Even if he announces his retirement, I won’t believe it until the season starts. I’m sure Harbaugh and DeCosta will be recruiting him to come back for one last ride.

He deserved to go out like Ray Lewis did. With winning a super bowl, leading an offensive line that helped set new rush records.

Watch the New England game from this year and follow Yanda to see what we will be missing.

I hope I am wrong, but he will be so difficult to replace. One of the Ravens all time greats

• Like 2

This is a sad day but we all knew that it would be coming this year or next. I respect and love the fight Yanda always brought every game played. It will be big shoes to fill moving forward. This certainly frees cap up and we will likely need to sign a UFA to replace Yanda. I’m not a big fan of the OG in the NFL draft this year.