• #35 - Denzel Mims, WR, Baylor
  • #37 - Ross Blacklock, DL, TCU
  • #67 - Jeremy Chinn, S/LB, Southern Illinois
  • #99 - Saahdiq Charles, OT, LSU
  • #102 - Bradlee Anae, Edge, Utah
  • #131 - AJ Dillon, RB, Boston College
  • #154 - Logan Wilson, LB, Wyoming
  • #162 - Jonathan Garvin, Edge, Miami

What is the trade back exactly? This is a solid score, but I'm not sure Okudah lasts to 6, and he is my favorite prospect.  I love Mims at 35.  What if we did Okudah at 1 (3), Mims at 2 (35),  maybe swap Anae at 67 for Fotu 106? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bishop86 said:

What is the trade back exactly? This is a solid score, but I'm not sure Okudah lasts to 6, and he is my favorite prospect.  I love Mims at 35.  What if we did Okudah at 1 (3), Mims at 2 (35),  maybe swap Anae at 67 for Fotu 106? 

I'm going to be surprised as well if Okudah makes it out of the top 5.  He's #1 on my board too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LionArkie said:

I'm going to be surprised as well if Okudah makes it out of the top 5.  He's #1 on my board too.

I don't know, I could see him falling to six. Burrow/Tua/Young, plus Simmons, Brown, even Herbert or an OT are all in the mix there. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Bishop86 said:

It was #3 for #6, #37(2nd), #102 (4th). Okudah could last until about #7 IMO, depending on where the Lions wind up picking

1 - CIN - Burrow

2 - WAS - Young (Maybe Tua)

3 - LAC - Herbert or Tua

4 - NYG - MAYBE Okudah although they really need an OT and there's a couple really good ones to pick from

5 - MIA - Leftover of Herbert or Tua

If we think he's going to be sitting there at #5 there's a pretty solid chance he'll be there at #6. 

I really like Fotu as well. I didn't want to do a full on mock but in my mind the Lions have addressed NT in FA (Reader?). Blacklock is more of a 3T but he can slide around into some different spots on the line. Anae could play hand down and stand up, he's not a stellar athlete but he was very productive. He would fit in more with the Kennard role and compete with Austin Bryant. 

Chinn is a poor mans Isaiah Simmons. Great athlete that is a bit of a tweener (6'3, 220 lbs). He'd fill in that 3rd safety role and could play some LB in passing downs. I noticed in the Senior Bowl film that Patricia was praising him in one of the clips. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

I don't know, I could see him falling to six. Burrow/Tua/Young, plus Simmons, Brown, even Herbert or an OT are all in the mix there. 

Yeah - I'm not talking about him falling to #12, which is where some people have projected Simmons to fall to even after the combine. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Millenhater said:

We need the giants to sign Byron Jones or a big FA CB. My only concern would be Jacksonville trading up for him. 

Drafting a CB at #4 when you have to look after Saquon and Daniel Jones is probably not a smart idea. It is also outside of the MO for Gettelman. When you mention the Jags, Isaiah Simmons could be a trade target for them with the loss of Telvin Smith. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Karnage84 said:

Drafting a CB at #4 when you have to look after Saquon and Daniel Jones is probably not a smart idea. It is also outside of the MO for Gettelman. When you mention the Jags, Isaiah Simmons could be a trade target for them with the loss of Telvin Smith. 

Yeah, really good points here. With the state of their franchise, and the quality of the OTs available, I'd have to think that the Giants go with an OT.

10 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Yeah, really good points here. With the state of their franchise, and the quality of the OTs available, I'd have to think that the Giants go with an OT.

I agree that it’s not his MO but Gettleman is an idiot so anything is possible 

13 hours ago, Bishop86 said:

The more I think about it, the more I feel Chase Young is going to fall to us. I really believe Tua is going #2, and I don't see anyone going bonkers for Herbert/Love just yet. 

Apparently Snyder is in love with Young. If it was up to Rivera, I think this could be a different situation but as it stands now I would have a very hard time seeing Young fall to us. The only way that I see it happening is if Miami trades up to #2. However, Flores, Quinn and Patricia are all amigos. The Dolphins have an abundance of draft capital. Washington is only going to move off of that pick for a king's ransom. So if the Dolphins basically say they're not doing business with the Redskins then that removes a big player and they could just stand pat and pick Young. 

I heard Ron Rivera talking up Tagovailoa. He might not be confident in Haskins and looking to move on from him (which wouldn't be unprecedented). He could also be drumming up a blockbuster trade. One thing that is clear, franchise QB's (particularly on rookie contracts) are extremely valuable. All someone has to do is fall in love with Tua or even Herbert, they will pay the price to Washington.