The Bengals Offense Under Bill Lazor

theJ

5 hours ago, MrCincinnati said:

Considering he was a QB coach, I still think there will be more pass plays than run plays in this game, especially if start losing by double digits early in this game.

In his two stints as OC, he was heavily slanted toward the pass. 

2 minutes ago, ochocinco4pres said:

imagine that, first game under a new OC and we actually score TDs!!!!!

Offense looked better.  There was a concerted effort to get the ball to Mixon and AJ.  It worked...until it didn't.

They still are going to be hamstrung by their offensive line and the QB that's seeing ghosts.  Maybe getting Ross back will help.

2 minutes ago, theJ said:

Offense looked better.  There was a concerted effort to get the ball to Mixon and AJ.  It worked...until it didn't.

They still are going to be hamstrung by their offensive line and the QB that's seeing ghosts.  Maybe getting Ross back will help.

Absolutely agree. We looked like we knew what we were good at and went after it. But ultimately the Achilles heel of this team will show and that is the O line 

3 minutes ago, ochocinco4pres said:

I wasnt able to watch as close as I would like (thanks to the kid) so I hope to rewatch it this week to see what happened. 

Lots of 1st/2nd down running when it wasn't working, and not converting on 3rd downs.  

• 2 weeks later...