theJ

The Bengals Offense Under Bill Lazor

Since none of our healthy TEs can block besides Hewitt I'm hoping for more of the jumbo  o line packages. Maybe Andre at RT with Fisher at TE with at least the ability to catch a pass if the DE goes thru both of them. 

Considering he was a QB coach, I still think there will be more pass plays than run plays in this game, especially if start losing by double digits early in this game.

5 hours ago, MrCincinnati said:

Considering he was a QB coach, I still think there will be more pass plays than run plays in this game, especially if start losing by double digits early in this game.

In his two stints as OC, he was heavily slanted toward the pass. 

2 minutes ago, ochocinco4pres said:

imagine that, first game under a new OC and we actually score TDs!!!!!

Offense looked better.  There was a concerted effort to get the ball to Mixon and AJ.  It worked...until it didn't.

They still are going to be hamstrung by their offensive line and the QB that's seeing ghosts.  Maybe getting Ross back will help.

2 minutes ago, theJ said:

Offense looked better.  There was a concerted effort to get the ball to Mixon and AJ.  It worked...until it didn't.

They still are going to be hamstrung by their offensive line and the QB that's seeing ghosts.  Maybe getting Ross back will help.

Absolutely agree. We looked like we knew what we were good at and went after it. But ultimately the Achilles heel of this team will show and that is the O line 

14 minutes ago, ochocinco4pres said:

Absolutely agree. We looked like we knew what we were good at and went after it. But ultimately the Achilles heel of this team will show and that is the O line 

Well that and going full conservative mode in the 2nd half

5 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

I wasnt able to watch as close as I would like (thanks to the kid) so I hope to rewatch it this week to see what happened. 

3 minutes ago, ochocinco4pres said:

I wasnt able to watch as close as I would like (thanks to the kid) so I hope to rewatch it this week to see what happened. 

Lots of 1st/2nd down running when it wasn't working, and not converting on 3rd downs.  

4 minutes ago, theJ said:

Lots of 1st/2nd down running when it wasn't working, and not converting on 3rd downs.  

Love the 2nd half adjustments that are just fan speak if you ask our HC

15 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

The proper name for that is going full Marvin

1 hour ago, TheVillain112 said:

DLtxZntX4AAiT2p.jpg:large

The differences could not be any more staggering.