Tom Brady 2020: Signing Off?

DoleINGout

Tom Brady 2020  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which team do you think Tom Brady will ultimately sign with?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/18/2020 at 04:00 AM

I think the Titans are the most popular choice but honestly I don’t believe they’re a great fit. The Patriots seem like the most logical destination of course and until he signs elsewhere, I think most people would be shocked if he went anywhere else.

That said, what team do you think will get Brady? Could it be the childhood favorite 49ers with a Super Bowl worthy team already built? Or maybe the explosive offense of the Buccaneers and a head coach who veteran quarterbacks excel under? The Raiders have a talented young nucleus of owner, stadium, GM, head coach, players and even fan base that is really enticing. The same may be said of the Chargers and their franchises construction. For a while I believed the Colts made the most sense because of their cap space and the Dolphins aren’t hurting for money either next season. Could one of the New York teams be a dark horse?

Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z...

Edited by DoleINGout

Brady doesn't need (or probably even want) a boatload of money, just a few more years on a team that he can win another championship with. It's going to be either the Patriots or the Titans. Probably the former if Belichick commits to putting better pieces around him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, y*so*blu said:

Brady doesn't need (or probably even want) a boatload of money, just a few more years on a team that he can win another championship with. It's going to be either the Patriots or the Titans. Probably the former if Belichick commits to putting better pieces around him.

And not for the lack of trying; The Patriots have been betters and suitors for nearly every receiving option available via trade or FA in the last 4-5 seasons. They were willing to take chances on Gordon/Brown and had terrible luck that fizzled out the offense last year. People are blowing the disconnect between what Brady and Belichick want way out of proportion. I'd be more shocked than Andrew Luck's retirement if Brady doesn't re-up with New England..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IheartMyV8 said:

Figures that the first year TB12 is a FA, the world is in the midst of Corona and sports leagues are shutting down.  Well played, Bill.  

He had to know it was only a matter of time before the zombie apocalypse was upon us. Probably looked at the cap three years in advance and saw it coming. Ernie by his side.

37 minutes ago, dhunt2402 said:

Omg that Tannehill deal. I can't tell if that's good or bad news for us. Yeah the Titans aren't in play but if that's the kinda deal someone gave Tannehill wtf is out there for Tom from like Tampa...

I told ya'll.

TB stands for Tampa Bay.