Tom Brady 2020: Signing Off?

DoleINGout

Tom Brady 2020  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which team do you think Tom Brady will ultimately sign with?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/18/2020 at 04:00 AM

3 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

@AlNFL19 @Totty @Ninerholic

Noooooow that he has said he isn't returning to the Patriots you choose the Buccs...

I have been in the Pats forum a total of about 4 times in the last ten years.  First time I saw the poll TBH.  Of the teams left, I think he should go to LAC.  I think Tampa wins the sweepstakes though.  

4 minutes ago, Totty said:

I have been in the Pats forum a total of about 4 times in the last ten years.  First time I saw the poll TBH.  Of the teams left, I think he should go to LAC.  I think Tampa wins the sweepstakes though.  

In the NFL Gen poll I set up I noticed you had voted for the Titans so that's why I mentioned you. Plus, it was a vote casted after the TB news.

Didn't think there was a chance this was it. When you have something as unprecedented as the GOAT at HC and QB together and 20 years of domination, you don't see how a divorce is possible. In the end it's hard to blame Brady for not wanting to set off into the sunset when he should have and trying to revolutionize father time. And it's hard to blame Belichick for wanting to do what's best for the team. Like he always has.

It was a good 20 years. It's time for a new challenge. The show must go on.

52 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

In the NFL Gen poll I set up I noticed you had voted for the Titans so that's why I mentioned you. Plus, it was a vote casted after the TB news.

Yea, I think that was before Titans gave Tanny 118.

I'm not that sad today at all. I've been expecting for the last week that Brady would sign with the Buccaneers. I didn't want Garoppolo to ever be "the guy" but I've been anticipating Brady leaving or being traded for two years now. If it weren't for Kraft interfering the first time, Brady very well would have been elsewhere by now I believe.

I am actually really happy it is Brady's desire to be even better and try playing on a new team. I will root for him hard this year, but I think the Patriots are bigger than one person and certainly it will make 2020 more interesting as a fan.

10 minutes ago, showtime said:

What's the plan at QB?  Is it to potentially draft someone, make a trade or sign a free agent?  Or, maybe it's to go into the season and start one of the current QBs on the roster?

Anything goes. Jalen Hurts, Jarrett Stidham, Taysom Hill, Cam Newton, Jameis Winston, Derek Carr, Andy Dalton.