Tom Brady 2020: Signing Off?

DoleINGout

Tom Brady 2020  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which team do you think Tom Brady will ultimately sign with?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/18/2020 at 04:00 AM

I don't care where Brady goes at this point. He is probably my favorite player of all time, but he decided to move on and so will I.

When he met Mr. Craft for the first time he said he would be the best choice the Patriots ever made and he was. However, I think Brady leaving is the worst choice he will ever make. There is no team out there that he has a better chance to win with than the Patriots and when he doesn't win fans will not be loyal nor will the new organization.

We are on to Jarrett Stidham

35 minutes ago, showtime said:

I can't imagine someone like Jameis Winston with Belichick lol

Would be disappointing but luckily I doubt he is realistic. I think it is Stidham and a rookie (Hurts). Taysom Hill would be interesting and has been my dark horse.

Edited by DoleINGout

34 minutes ago, jofos said:

I don't care where Brady goes at this point. He is probably my favorite player of all time, but he decided to move on and so will I.

When he met Mr. Craft for the first time he said he would be the best choice the Patriots ever made and he was. However, I think Brady leaving is the worst choice he will ever make. There is no team out there that he has a better chance to win with than the Patriots and when he doesn't win fans will not be loyal nor will the new organization.

We are on to Jarrett Stidham

The Patriots didn't make an offer and moved on. It wasn't Brady.

23 minutes ago, jofos said:

It was reported that they made a deal and it wasn't what he wanted. 

Kraft said to him directly in person last night at his house that if he wanted to stay they would make it happen.

brady just want to move on. Even said so in his statement. Its been a long time coming.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Kraft said to him directly in person last night at his house that if he wanted to stay they would make it happen.

brady just want to move on. Even said so in his statement. Its been a long time coming.

Yeah everyone acts like it was the Patriots but I get the feeling that Brady was wanting to move on. I am okay with that but I feel like Tom is making a mistake. 

Feels like LAC would be the wiser choice, except Denver/KC twice a year. SD's got Ekeler, Henry and Allen. That's a good 123. Tampa has better WRs, and an OK TE. 

If I were TB I'd be looking to sign Dion Lewis for cheap right now. Get Brady a couple of names he knows (not sure of their RB situation).

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

How heartbroken are you guys? Or are you kind of ready to move on? Part of you has to be intrigued to see how he does away from BB.

A lot of emotion. I am unlike most right now however because I have been prepared for it to happen. I am not heartbroken at all. I think there is a small percentage of fans that are excited for Brady and intrigued more by the Patriots. It's like Trump supporters. They exist but not all of them wish to be known...