Tom Brady 2020: Signing Off?

DoleINGout

Tom Brady 2020  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which team do you think Tom Brady will ultimately sign with?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/18/2020 at 04:00 AM

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

How heartbroken are you guys? Or are you kind of ready to move on? Part of you has to be intrigued to see how he does away from BB.

I was a Patriot fan long before Brady was here. I think he the greatest ever but he is the one leaving. As for me I'll keep cheering for the Patriots. The only sad part is that I'll never again cheer for Brady to win the Super Bowl. Hats off to Brady it was great but over and its time to move on...

Elky's thread should not have been locked, he is right 100%

Anyone who feels differently is just wrong period 

Belichick GOAT coach, but has made a lot of mistakes as a GM, and how this was handled was totally disgraceful 

It will be many years before I get over this

3 minutes ago, mission27 said:

but has made a lot of mistakes as a GM

It was for the best.

now what is NOT for the best is Josh McD sticking around longterm. Good for this year? Year probably. He will have to be more creative more often. But idk man.

as for the moves made, Byrd is a very good signing.

If you ever have any issue with any moderating, contact that mod directly or the Webmaster.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:
11 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

He wants to play with an alleged sexual abuser

I mean Brady played for an owner who probably went to parlors with sex trafficking involved.

I think it's absurd to want to play with one guy that badly overall, despite the circumstance. 

49 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

LMFAO did Antonio Brown really make Brady leave? He wants to play with an alleged sexual abuser and all around insane person that much? Cutting AB was still the right move, bringing him in the first place might have really been the crux. 

People want to scrape out reasons to justify everything that happens. I think people also latch on to the idea that a player as celebrated as Brady was going to have that perfect story book ending (and he could have if he had really wanted to), but that's just not how things work. Jordan didn't have that ending. Ali didn't have that ending.

I cringe at the idea that Brady is so in love with AB, it completely ruined his relationship with those whom he built a 20 year dynasty with. The moron played one game with the Patriots and scandalized himself out of the league. If Brady was to be upset about anything to the brink of leaving, it would have been when the team traded Branch or Moss away.

At the end of the day, this is a cutthroat industry that can change within the blink of an eye. At the end of the day, it's still a business. I'm gonna chalk it up to that.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

How heartbroken are you guys? Or are you kind of ready to move on? Part of you has to be intrigued to see how he does away from BB.

Not that upset, unlike a lot of other guys who left their team, it’s kind of impossible for a Pats fan to look at Brady and say there was something more we could have asked for. He gave us 20 years, 9 Super Bowl appearances, at least 4 of the most legendary championship games in NFL history (vs Rams, vs Giants, vs Seahawks, vs Falcons), countless other classics. Brought us tied for most Super Bowls for a franchise. When I was a kid in 2001 I wouldn’t have dreamed that’s what I was getting when he went on that first magical run. This fanbase will always be indebted to him. I wish him the best wherever he goes 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

LMFAO did Antonio Brown really make Brady leave? He wants to play with an alleged sexual abuser and all around insane person that much? Cutting AB was still the right move, bringing him in the first place might have really been the crux. 

Brady wanted WRs who could play, and went to great effort to get Brown acclimated.

It probably wasn't the only reason, but you could tell the whole team went sour over that. Especially when Brown was only accused, never convicted or even charged with a crime. That Kraft - who had a far more proven scandal of his own - should overrule Brady like that probably hurt. People can say it was the right move, and maybe it was ethically correct (it depends on the accuracy of the totally unproven testimony against Brown) but football-wise, it torpedoed the season and the team never recovered. If they'd kept Brown I think they'd have been competing for another SB, but either BB. Kraft or both shut that down.

15 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

These days I'm a football fan first, Patriots fan second and Brady fan third. It's a little sad, but hardly anything close to the chest. Been numb to pretty much whatever happens (good or bad) to the Patriots since 2007. Never wanted anything more as a fan rooting for this team. I'd trade the last decade to give Moss one.

With that said, it probably won't hit me until I actually see the guy on the field dawning a different uni for the first time.

16 minutes ago, IheartMyV8 said:

I just want to see TB go into TB and light the league up, giving the naysayers the middle finger in the process.  

Different team same excuses. 

"He installed his system there"

"How could he not succeed with Godwin and Evans?"