Free Agency

RamRod

Josey Jewell ILB Denver Broncos is someone I'm keeping my eye during the draft or offseason for a future late round draft pick. Maybe future 6th or 7th. He came out r out of Iowa in the 4th round same year as Kiser. Is a backup ILB for Denver. Know's Staley's system and would be good competition with Kiser, Howard, and Young at ILB. 

He started 3 games last year finished with 38 Tckls and 1 TFL. 

• Like 4

Nice! Brockers is back and Im so happy lol. Now do the Rams still keep Robinson? I hope so because thats alot of beef up from with those two plus Gaines who was touted as a very good if not great run stopper coming out of Washington. Then of course I cant forget about the great Donald who is just a force all by himself. 

Edited by stl4life07

This account has been all over free agency and I'm starting to value their insight. Had a tip on the Eifert signing before it was announced.

Anyway, if their deals were cheap, I'd be all over bringing one or both back for ILB roles. Staley's defense is not Wade's so we could see them perform better a second time around. Love Barron's versatility and ability to be that 3rd S/LB hybrid. 

• Like 1