Free Agency

RamRod

1 hour ago, RamRod said:

Jordan Reed visiting Seahawks

Because 2 TE's with histories of getting injured midseason weren't enough...

Maybe they figure if they stockpile enough TE's they'll finally reach the number where they can field someone for all 17 (18... 19...) games.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NVRamsFan said:
1 hour ago, BEASToftheEAST4 said:

They must want to pair him with the other injury prone TE they just signed to go along with the already injury prone TE they had in Dissly

Hoping they have one guy of the three healthy each week.

Everybody's already on top of this, I see.  I'm like a proud papa.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

Bengals cut Cordy Glenn. Did he play for Kromer in Buffalo?  Could be a good replacement for LG this year next to Whit and then slide over to LT if he would be willing to do that. Then the draft only requires a C early on.

No quitters allowed imo. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

Bengals cut Cordy Glenn. Did he play for Kromer in Buffalo?  Could be a good replacement for LG this year next to Whit and then slide over to LT if he would be willing to do that. Then the draft only requires a C early on.

He did. It's worth considering. But Kromer's opinion will matter a lot. Glenn reportedly quit on Cincy after they tried to move him to LG.

7 hours ago, bertuzzi said:

Lots and lots of talk about gurley getting traded and its giving me a foul feeling in my stomach . Dude is only 25 and i refuse to believe his best days are behind him. This is a bunch of crap.

Tom Pelissero of NFL Network just reported the timing and the lack of travel are impacting this trade. Players and team doctors can't travel to give Gurley their own physical. And then Friday the roster bonus is due.

Could impact his value.