Week 3: Miami Dolphins (1-0) @ New York Jets (0-2)

TheKillerNacho

MIA @ NYJ  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • New York Jets
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• Less than 3 point difference
    • 3-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • More than 15 point difference
  3. 3. Most fantasy points in this game?

• Jay Cutler
    • Josh McCown
    • Jay Ajayi
    • Matt Forte
    • Bilal Powell
    • Jarvis Landry
    • DeVante Parker
    • Kenny Stills
    • Jermaine Kearse
    • Robby Anderson
    • ArDarius Stewart
    • Julius Thomas
    • Eric Tomlinson
    • Cody Parkey
    • Chandler Catanzaro
    • Dolphins DST
    • Jets DST

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/24/2017 at 05:00 PM

Cutler has shaken off some of the rust, but I don't believe he will be in mid-season form, yet. I think that Cutler expands on last week, with a 2 TD performance, no Int's, and 300 yards passing. I think that Ajayi will continue his rushing title season, and contribute 130 plus yards, and a TD. I think that Parkey will add a couple field goals. Dolphins 27. I think that the Jets are going to score at some point, but besides that, it will be field goal city for them . Final score, 27-16 Dolphins. I don't think that Gase is going to really open it up until our third game.

(Green4gulf)

I really thought we were going to rally after halftime and squeeze out another close one, but boy was I wrong.  Watching this game made me feel like our 2007 season all over again.  

I stood up for Maxwell last season, claiming that he was playing much better than most of the posters here were blasting him for but that's not the case so far this season, he's been terrible overall.  Additionally I feel like Reshad Jones has been surprisingly disappointing.  Outside of Wake and Suh we are missing playmakers on Defense.......although I will definitely put this loss on our Offense.  I can't remember the last time I saw such a poor showing from our Offense, and it wasn't just Cutler.  OLinemen weren't getting seals on their blocks and receivers were dropping catchable passes.  I hope we get it back on track for next game.

1) CB

2) OG

3) LB

A horrible loss today but not a total surprise, it was the Jets on the road and a tired distracted Miami team with all that has happened the last few weeks. The defense just is not flying to the ball/ball carrier. The offense has a history under Gase of being a slow starter and that may catch up to Miami this year with less come from behind wins if they do not start putting first half points on the board. I am hoping for better play on both sides of the ball next week but I am worried about Brees and what he may do to Miami's  secondary next game.

A bad week as Miami lost a game to everybody in the division. It looks like a fight for a wild card is going to be a good goal.

Archived