Week 3: Miami Dolphins (1-0) @ New York Jets (0-2)

TheKillerNacho

MIA @ NYJ  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • New York Jets
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• Less than 3 point difference
    • 3-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • More than 15 point difference
  3. 3. Most fantasy points in this game?

• Jay Cutler
    • Josh McCown
    • Jay Ajayi
    • Matt Forte
    • Bilal Powell
    • Jarvis Landry
    • DeVante Parker
    • Kenny Stills
    • Jermaine Kearse
    • Robby Anderson
    • ArDarius Stewart
    • Julius Thomas
    • Eric Tomlinson
    • Cody Parkey
    • Chandler Catanzaro
    • Dolphins DST
    • Jets DST

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/24/2017 at 05:00 PM

Dolphins have some significant issues. For one, they forced the FA signing of an aging sub-par QB out of retirement that was coming off season ending shoulder surgery. Why they kept Moore as a backup but they don't trust him to take the helm is failed logic. For all that talk about Gase being a supposed "QB guru" he sure does seem overly reliant on veteran QBs and has yet to develop talent at that position. Also feel as though he has designed the Dolphins like a fantasy football roster with a hangup on fancy offensive weapons, but with a disregard to the offensive line and especially the defense. Burke has no business being a DC and it's very apparent in his ties to that static wide 9 scheme. 

5 hours ago, cddolphin said:

Honestly can't remember a more embarrassing game.

The closest one I remember is the 1999 playoff game against the Jags.  Marino's last as a Dolphin and they couldn't have been more pathetic in every facet of the game.  But this one was putrid as well. 

Good: Parker got a garbage time TD to really help my fantasy team.  Other than that, nothing.

Bad: Everything.  Seriously.  Cutler was bad.  You knew he would have a clunker at some point.  His lack of consistency is why nobody else was willing to give him a starting job this past offseason.  The thought with the Fins is that with such a strong running game and a passing attack that can limit the mistakes of a QB, the team can survive on a day in which he wasn't his best.  Great in theory, but if the Oline plays like complete horse crap like they did yesterday, it all flies out the window.   

Gase AGAIN called a terrible game.  QUIT WITH THE WR SCREENS!  

The Oline, to me, was the biggest disappointment.  They showed a ton of promise against the Chargers and fell flat yesterday.  Completely inexcusable.  

Second biggest disappointment was a tie between Maxwell and Jones.  Jones just got a nice extension and he's checked out.  

19 minutes ago, hrubes20 said:

Cutler was bad.

He had the worst case of happy feet I've seen since John Beck. As a result his accuracy was absolutely atrocious.

19 minutes ago, hrubes20 said:

Gase AGAIN called a terrible game.  QUIT WITH THE WR SCREENS!

THIS THIS THIS. There isn't a play in football I hate more. What's going on with Gase?

20 minutes ago, hrubes20 said:

The Oline, to me, was the biggest disappointment.

Tunsil specifically. He's been hot garbage at LT through the first couple games. At least James on the other side has finally elevated his play above merely good, he's actually been our best OL thus far..

21 minutes ago, hrubes20 said:

Second biggest disappointment was a tie between Maxwell and Jones.  Jones just got a nice extension and he's checked out.

I might be wrong but I think there's a communication problem with our secondary right now. Jones seems to be jumping in to help other guys out when they're out of position. You can see the DBs in a panic pre-snap a handful of times in each of the last two weeks.

Maxwell is following up a surprisingly good 2016 campaign with a brutal start to 2017. Allowing slants all day.

Archived