2020 Compensatory Draft Picks Announced

RaidersAreOne

So it seems the Rams, Minnesota, and Baltimore are benefactors here as the they shifted the first 3 picks to be awarded in the 4th round, to the 3rd round instead 

Increasing the total amount of 3rd rounders awarded from 7 to 10 decreasing the amount of 4th rounders from 11 to 8

• Like 1

Next year the Pats will considerably close the gap between the Ravens and everybody else.

Tom Brady, Joe Thuney, Jamie Collins, Kyle Van Noy (please leave), Devin McCourty perhaps will stay, and Ted Karras if he doesn’t return. I am guessing Elqndon Roberts, and Adam Butler stick around along with Matthew Slater too.

11 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Next year the Pats will considerably close the gap between the Ravens and everybody else.

Tom Brady, Joe Thuney, Jamie Collins, Kyle Van Noy (please leave), Devin McCourty perhaps will stay, and Ted Karras if he doesn’t return. I am guessing Elqndon Roberts, and Adam Butler stick around along with Matthew Slater too.

Brady's not leaving tho

36 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Death, taxes, and Ravens compensatory picks.

I like how they always include the table at the bottom that clearly shows the Ravens (who didn't even exist for the first couple years of this system) are winning/gaming/exploiting this way more than every other team.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

I like how they always include the table at the bottom that clearly shows the Ravens (who didn't even exist for the first couple years of this system) are winning/gaming/exploiting this way more than every other team.

It's really more of a reflection of how well teams draft to bring in replacement players. Which obviously the Ravens have been one of the best at that for a long time. 

• Like 2