Buffalo Bills Draft Picks

soflbillsfan

I'm not a fan of trading draft picks I mean look at Sweeney he was a 7th rounder last year I believe you just never know but with I think 9 picks I'd be willing to trade up for a player they have high on there board.  I wouldn't reach for a WR in the 1st myself I'd go best player available on there board.  I haven't said this about the Bills or Sabres in a long time but with Beane and Shawn I trust there opinions so who they believe in I'm not going to second guess

17 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Don’t believe we’d need to trade two firsts for Lamb if he falls into the teens.

I just dont see how he can be passed up by Cardinals, Jets, or Raiders. If the Cards do not take him you have to be on the phone with Jax or Clev to jump ahead. The jets do not have a playmaking wr, they have compliment type wr but not a legit #1 and I could see this team ready to pounce if he falls, if he doesnt then they would likely go OT. Raiders have williams but need a complimentary wr and Lamb would be best option for them if not then I can see Ruggs being the pick as he is the speedy guy they would need. Lamb is a better prospect coming out of college over Mike Williams, and Corey Davis who both went top 10 and teams traded up to get them. So many teams in the bills area of the draft board need a legit wr and they could be willing to trade up. So if beane thinks hes their guy he will make the move up the board as he has done in the past with Allen and Edmunds. 

54 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Jets priority is protecting Darnold and getting blocking for LeVeon Bell first and foremost and they also need pass rush help. 

They've been heavily scouring LT Mekhi Becton

That was the thought last year and they went all in on a LB and Rb. Anything is possible but I think that you can land oline help in free agency and late in the draft if they feel that lamb can be the difference maker for the next 5-10 years with darnold. It wouldnt be out of the realm that they go lamb if there and the OT is taken by Cleveland or Jax who both desperately need oline protection.

1 hour ago, soflbillsfan said:

That was the thought last year and they went all in on a LB and Rb. Anything is possible but I think that you can land oline help in free agency and late in the draft if they feel that lamb can be the difference maker for the next 5-10 years with darnold. It wouldnt be out of the realm that they go lamb if there and the OT is taken by Cleveland or Jax who both desperately need oline protection.

Darnold isnt gonna survive 5-10 years. They have arguably the worst OL and hes developing injury prone label ala David Carr

Well we now after the trade we have 

Round 2

Round 3

Round 4

Round 5

2 Round 6

Round 7

Gonna be a boring day 1... anyone have any ideas who our draft target will be. This may be hardest year to predict. Pre draft visits have been cancelled and the players we met with wont be available after we traded #22. Im guessing Clyde Edwards Helair, Chase Claypool, Zack Moss, Julian Okwara and maybe a TE will be on our radar

21 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Well we now after the trade we have 

Round 2

Round 3

Round 4

Round 5

2 Round 6

Round 7

Gonna be a boring day 1... anyone have any ideas who our draft target will be. This may be hardest year to predict. Pre draft visits have been cancelled and the players we met with wont be available after we traded #22. Im guessing Clyde Edwards Helair, Chase Claypool, Zack Moss, Julian Okwara and maybe a TE will be on our radar

DE in round 2.

RB/WR/OT in some order for around 3-4-5.

Both 6 spent in the defensive backfield 

Round 7 Punter

12 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

DE in round 2.

RB/WR/OT in some order for around 3-4-5.

Both 6 spent in the defensive backfield 

Round 7 Punter

IMO, we gotta target a CB before the 6th. I'm glad we are taking a chance on Norman, but we need to be grooming someone for the future.

21 minutes ago, Yibbyl said:

IMO, we gotta target a CB before the 6th. I'm glad we are taking a chance on Norman, but we need to be grooming someone for the future.

Yeah I would agree with that. Though I could see us adding another veteran still to compete with Wallace and Norman. Bills still have about two dozen roster spots open. 

If bills land 2 guys in free agency lets say chris harris and melvin gordon (I say this because these positions were linked to draft prospects and these 2 players are just examples it could be other names plugged in), I could see the bills taking 2nd and 3rd picks to move up in to the late 1st round to grab a player they believe in that they were not expecting to fall. Beane has been very active in the trade market during draft day so I wouldnt miss out on day 1 assuming they wont be picking when they may actually be.