GDT - Week 3; Brady's 50th GWD.

Hunter2_1

21 minutes ago, tonyto36 said:

Didn't even realize how close Thuney came to blowing the game there.

Ridiculous throw.

Sort of in line to in (2012?) against the Chargers he threw this laser beam 30 yards downfield that looked like he wasn't even looking at the guy.

Again, thought Thuney done reasonably well there. He had to pass a player off to Solder, then contain a full speed Clowney. Nearly got there, but he didn't lose. Boom.

6 hours ago, y*so*blu said:

@Deadpulse @iothar @Hunter2_1

To clarify, Iothar is correct; that was sarcasm. There's always one guy who doesn't pick up on it...and that guy is usually me, so it's nice to see someone else in the role. I have nothing but respect for Brady and the Pats. ^_^

Sorry man, didn't mean to jump the gun. I deleted the warning post, carry on!

The Brandin Cooks train has arrived. It is so refreshing to have an outside weapon like him on the team. It's been such a rare commodity in the Belichick era here. The first TD where he completely turned the defender on his post route to get wide open over the middle of the defense, then outrun them to the endzone. That was all Cooks. Skill for skill, he is an elite WR in the NFL. The only thing the guy is missing is size. If Brady can patch up some of the missed connections with him, the Edelman injury won't hurt as much anymore....

Archived