Who are the top “Leaders” in the draft?

brownie man

QBs:

I think Burrow will be a solid leader. Just seems part of his personality. Charisma for days, passionate, smart, and a real go-getter.  

Fromm is just a natural born leader with tons of passion and charisma. 

Tua, Love, Eason, I don’t have an opinion on either way. I haven’t seen enough of them in interviews. I’m sure they will be solid leaders though. 

Herbert I think will be a bad leader. Many question his passion for the game of football (this has been said from like 20 difference media heads, where theres smoke there’s fire) and he’s a introvert with almost no charisma. 

Non QBs:

Good Leaders: 

- Derrick Brown, fantastic guy and character, also has tons of charisma. my favorite non-QB leader type guy. 

- Tristan Wirfs

- Isaiah Simmons

- Ashtyn Davis (2nd/3rd rd guy)

- Antoine Winfield Jr. 

- Cesar Ruiz

- Ross Blacklock

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

It's one reason I think the Raiders could very well target him with their 2nd 1st rounder.  He fits that Clelin Ferrell mold of leader that Mayock and Gruden want.

That and y'all need some LBs desperately.

Who was the last Raiders off-ball linebacker that was even solid? I feel like they've needed a linebacker for so long.

...Rolando McClain?   Thomas Howard?

Derrick Brown is #1, regardless of position. I've heard a lot about Kenneth Murray as well as well. I know a lot of people really like Isaiah Simmons, and he was the best player on a talented defense, so perhaps that's a sign that he can be a good leader. 

The thing is, Derrick Brown is the only clear-cut A+ character to me. I thought Josh Allen was the alpha last year, but the Raiders passed on him, which was surprising.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BleedTheClock said:

Who was the last Raiders off-ball linebacker that was even solid? I feel like they've needed a linebacker for so long.

...Rolando McClain?   Thomas Howard?

Greg Biekert.  You could say Malcolm Smith or Nick Roach had a minor impact.  I was always a fan of Sio Moore, but he was a moron on the field.  

Edited by Totty