Packers to release TE Jimmy Graham

{Family Ghost}

24 minutes ago, Leader said:

2012-2017 - he had good numbers. If we could get that guy, I'm all for it.
2018-2019 - he played a total of 8 games. I'm not aware of his injury history, but that would be my biggest hedge against signing him. He's been around for awhile and (apparently) is having a hard(er) time staying healthy.

Yeah that's what it is. And unlike Kirksey you have the age thing, which is bad too but should help the price. I get the impression the athletic part hasn't dipped a ton YET, he's just not been out there.

6 minutes ago, Norm said:

Yeah that's what it is. And unlike Kirksey you have the age thing, which is bad too but should help the price. I get the impression the athletic part hasn't dipped a ton YET, he's just not been out there.

Could very well be. I dont follow the Titans closely enough to know the specifics of his contribution(s) and injuries. Some TEs can keep going and be relatively productive in later years. Others, the body starts to go just from wear and tear. I'll rely on the coaches to figure it out :) He certainly would have a handle on the general outlines of the playbook....so there's that.

Edited by Leader