HDsportsfan

So....curious.....anyone here have friends or family with Corona

Well it wouldn't hurt to go get yourself and other family checked out.

I was feeling under the weather and even though dayquill helped easily. it's not a bad idea to stay on the safe side. 

Yea...I realize an odd question. just crazy ish going on.

Some events that some folks may not realize are affected. School proms, possibly graduations, senior trips.

Trying to figure out where we're going with this from full on panic to no big deal to somewhere in the middle.

Ya'll be safe.

42 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Yea...I realize an odd question. just crazy ish going on.

Some events that some folks may not realize are affected. School proms, possibly graduations, senior trips.

Trying to figure out where we're going with this from full on panic to no big deal to somewhere in the middle.

Ya'll be safe.

Take extra precautions that's the best you can do. But the mortality rate is low. 

Dont know anyone with it yet.  March break starts tomorrow and all of our public schools will be closed for two more weeks after March break until April 5. 

Stores are nuts.  Canned goods, pasta, water, cleaning products all out or running low.  Its crazy.

11 minutes ago, Northland said:

Dont know anyone with it yet.  March break starts tomorrow and all of our public schools will be closed for two more weeks after March break until April 5. 

Stores are nuts.  Canned goods, pasta, water, cleaning products all out or running low.  Its crazy.

@Northland are you from Ontario too?

Seeing the same thing. 

It's weird right now. It's scary how people are panicking. I'm concerned with what's going on but taking normal precautions and not filling my bunker with a years worth of toilet paper and food.

Posted (edited)

It is odd that 1,200 people have this super trendy virus in the US (and 10s of thousands elsewhere) and there is only 1 video I can find from an actual sufferer that documents the ailments 

Edited by DaBoys

1 hour ago, CAPJ said:

@Northland are you from Ontario too?

Seeing the same thing. 

It's weird right now. It's scary how people are panicking. I'm concerned with what's going on but taking normal precautions and not filling my bunker with a years worth of toilet paper and food.

I'm in Ajax.  My wife was out tonight.  Crazy long lines at Loblaws.

11 hours ago, Northland said:

I'm in Ajax.  My wife was out tonight.  Crazy long lines at Loblaws.

I am down in Windsor. Lineups are crazy everywhere.

12 hours ago, DaBoys said:

It is odd that 1,200 people have this super trendy virus in the US (and 10s of thousands elsewhere) and there is only 1 video I can find from an actual sufferer that documents the ailments 

I don’t think it’s odd. You can’t even get testing to see if you have it or not.

At work setting up virtual classrooms for the next 2 weeks. No students allowed in the building.

Spent 300.00 at Acme yesterday. Stocked up for a few weeks.

Not going to gym or doing gigs or anything.

Wash your hands often, avoid large crowds, stay out of public restrooms, and don't take any wooden nickels.

Be well and safe, put your faith in the Lord and this too shall pass.

3 hours ago, CAPJ said:

I am down in Windsor. Lineups are crazy everywhere.

Its worse today.  A buddy in Ottawa said the Fire Marshall closed down a Costco location because of over crowding.