Coronavirus Quarantine, Browns Forum Edition

MWil23

NOT @mistakey, he went out to eat last night.  He dead.

NOT @MWil23, @Reginaldm9, @big poppa pump, @Bucketheadsdad they’re around a bunch of gross kids and prolly already had Coronavirus and aids like 6 times. Eww.

NOT @NateDawg or @pnies20 I wouldn’t want them to be placed in an unethical situation with their jobs and what I may do left stuck in one location for 2 straight weeks.

NOT @bruceb, he hasn’t been vaccinated for anything since polio and might die if someone coughed on him.

NOT @Kiwibrown, @hornbybrown @Don Roshi @Mega Ron @Aztec Hammeror any of the other foreigners because foreigners are how this whole thing started.

NOT @buno67 because, well, he’s buno.

NOT @Mind Character because I don’t need a murder charge on my hands. Day 3 hearing about charlatans and it’s over.

NOT @candyman93 because he’s part of the emergency response team for this ish.   He gonna die too.

NOT @malibuspeedrace because he’s not even in the FF HOF.

NOT @freakygeniuskid he’s around way too many people in church. Disgusting.

NOT @Horseunit, that username is enough of a clue.

NOT @BleedTheClock this idiot just got engaged apparently after listening to our tales of woe for years.  How sharp can he be?

NOT @ditchdigger or @CBrownsmanI can’t think of any compelling reasons, but I’m on a roll.

NOT @DaWg_LB., because the reefer bbq would make to too enjoyable, I wouldn’t want it to end.

NOT @NudeTayne he’s a Russian bot, clearly, and I’m not bunking with foreigners.

NOT @Thomas5737 even I don’t like Baker that much.

NOT @brownie man even I don’t like Simmons that much.

NOT @Rod Johnson a man who first and last names are words for a penis?  What would the neighbors think.

NOT @Bonanza23 he boils his meat like a frog. USA USA USA!

You slackjaws are bad enough on the internetz, I couldn’t imagine you in person.  I’ll wait this out in my toilet paper fortress alone, thank you very much.

• Like 15

in real life I don't talk about Baker nearly half of the time.

Not @LETSGOBROWNIES because I don't want hear the other three people say "I like this" after every sentence.

I'd probably go malibu, he seems like he would have a good sense of humor. Dawg_LB because evidently he would bring the BBQ. Horny, mostly just to give his wife and kid a break. Ditch because we agree a lot and that is my favorite characteristic of a person. I guess I would have to do an authority figure to keep everyone in line. Not Nate or MWiii because of Dawg. Not Freaky or Zel because who wants to spend time with Weinstein/Cosby types. So I guess I pick Nude. Hopefully he isn't.

Edited by Thomas5737
  • Like 5

I'd probably role with:

@NateDawg because he has plenty of firepower when the Zombie apocalypse hits

@LETSGOBROWNIES because he would provide comic relief, drinks, and probably has good cooking skills

@DaWg_LB. for sure with that grizzled veteran presence and I guarantee he can barbecue us up some delicious food

@sdrawkcab321 so he can provide is with updates on when the world will come to an end

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Do I have to pick 5? As an introvert, I typically can only handle like 2-3 people in my life for more than a couple hours. I’ve been prepared for this quarantine for a while now. 

Nope. You can only pick up to 5. I picked 4.