For the most part 

I would   take nude he has given the most likes

Freakygenius because he was really nice to me when I first came to the board

Like Reginald because he stuck up for me on nfl general

Then bleed the  clock and mind character so things would not be boring 

Edited by mtmmike
Misspelled
  • Like 3

Well, I'm amazed that no one has selected me as of yet. 

I've got an almost 600 film movie collection.  

I've got a subscription to the WatchAFL app.  (It is the only organized league sport in the world [that I know of] that is still playing.)

My two Wheaten Terriers are very friendly, and won't make you sneeze.

I've also got the big 3 N/P/H, along with AcornTV, which has some fantastic British series.

When the all clear is signaled, my house is only a 90 second drive to the entrance of Cedar Point.

On the negative side, I've only got one bathroom in my house, and as @LETSGOBROWNIES said, I'm old, and well....you know what that often indicates.

I think that I'd have to go with @NateDawg, as he was very helpful with my son's situation when his car was broken into.  I'd love to buy him a beer.

I can't take @ditchdigger, as he still has the Seahawks listed as his NFL team.

Other than that, I don't want to alienate anyone here, as I think it would be fantastic to get a chance to sit in the same room and shoot the breeze with most of you.  

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Well, I'm amazed that no one has selected me as of yet. 

I've got an almost 600 film movie collection.  

I've got a subscription to the WatchAFL app.  (It is the only organized league sport in the world [that I know of] that is still playing.)

My two Wheaten Terriers are very friendly, and won't make you sneeze.

I've also got the big 3 N/P/H, along with AcornTV, which has some fantastic British series.

When the all clear is signaled, my house is only a 90 second drive to the entrance of Cedar Point.

On the negative side, I've only got one bathroom in my house, and as @LETSGOBROWNIES said, I'm old, and well....you know what that often indicates.

I think that I'd have to go with @NateDawg, as he was very helpful with my son's situation when his car was broken into.  I'd love to buy him a beer.

I can't take @ditchdigger, as he still has the Seahawks listed as his NFL team.

Other than that, I don't want to alienate anyone here, as I think it would be fantastic to get a chance to sit in the same room and shoot the breeze with most of you.  

I'd roll with you Bucketheadsdad!!!!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

If circumstances dictate, I'll accept a feminine looking man.

But you can't have a bigger handspan than me.

That puts Baker in scope.

Just over 9". My handspan that is. Not really feminine looking but I never see myself from behind and I'm guessing that's all that matters.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Well, I'm amazed that no one has selected me as of yet

Seems a bit conceded :D

I did think about adding you but didn't want too many old guys in case we had to try to repopulate the Earth. I don't think it would be successful but ya gotta try.

• Like 1

Hmmm 5 people i can tolerate enough to be quarantined with...

@Bonanza23, for his  weird arse cooking methods and talents.  and to help me if any engineering needs arise

@Thomas5737, I picture Daryl from the walking dead..so he would be useful during any potential scavaging that needs done.  or for trapping things for 'nanza to cook

@LGBTQ, because i don't discriminate.  and he appears to have a useful background as a male nurse or something..so he is very capable of providing sponge baths.

@Intresslewetrust, or whatever his alter ego....I don't want to be the only funny & sarcastic guy in the room.

Is @ramssuperbowl99 on board with us or not? He didn't seem to ever confirm

If he is....Deff not him

• Like 4

3 hours ago, malibuspeedrace said:

@Thomas5737, I picture Daryl from the walking dead..so he would be useful during any potential scavaging that needs done.  or for trapping things for 'nanza to cook

I catch and release spiders from my house, dodge caterpillars crossing the road on my way to work and try to make the final hours of a fly's life as comfortable as possible when I come across one towards the end of their life. I'm not the man you picture.

My wife would love it if I was though, she is a Daryl fan.

I'm a live and let live type of guy who thinks about how great he is while eating his cheeseburger. Yep, I changed the world by letting the car behind me hit the caterpillar instead of it being me while I scarf down a hot dog with soylent green coney sauce.

• Like 1