Cordy Glenn Released

SmittyBacall

3 hours ago, sparky151 said:

That's entirely possible so they should prioritize getting Burrow's career off to a good start, That means O-line upgrades. They should be able to add at least 1 decent veteran LB too,

It might be coming. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a push for Glasgow. 

I’d also like to see them cut Hart and throw some money at Bulaga for one year. How much more could it cost? $4 million extra for a monumental upgrade? He’d also be a huge mentor for Jonah’s development - they’re so comparable. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

It might be coming. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a push for Glasgow. 

I’d also like to see them cut Hart and throw some money at Bulaga for one year. How much more could it cost? $4 million extra for a monumental upgrade? He’d also be a huge mentor for Jonah’s development - they’re so comparable. 

I don't know about Baluga.  He is better than Hart, no doubt, but is hurt a lot.  We shall see.

53 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

I don't know about Baluga.  He is better than Hart, no doubt, but is hurt a lot.  We shall see.

It’s worth rolling the dice, if you ask me. Worst case scenario Bulaga gets hurt and is replaced by Fred Johnson (assuming we cut Hart). That wouldn’t be a dramatic drop off of performance with what we have going with Hart right now.