"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

Sign up, and choose any forum-appropriate character that you want, and the plot will be written out based on that

Flavor isn't going to give away your alignment in the write-ups.

If you don't choose a character, I will choose one for you when the game starts.

The Plot

There's a Luxury cruise ship with a small group of characters aboard stranded out at sea due to the covid-19. Don't worry, nobody on  board has the virus. It's just a precaution.

Some people start getting murdered, and it's up to the folks onboard to figure out who.

The RULES

--Unless it says otherwise in your Role PM, you may NOT talk about the game outside of the Game Thread.

- Stay active. if you dont vote in 2 consecutive days, you will be modkilled. If the day ends before deadline, its not counted towards this

--Voting during the Day Phase will end once we get to a majority decision.

--In order to vote for someone to get lynched during the day, you must bold their name

--The night phase will last exactly 8 hours unless Malf receives every PM. That means if you have a Night Ability, you have 8 hours to send in your PMs unless otherwise noted. Should you not want to use your night ability, send a pm saying so.. Malf is an important mod so he will likely disrupt his sleeping to do a writeup at 3 AM. Deal with it. 

--If you miss a night PM, and are the last person to send in a pm the following night, you will lose your power for that night phase as we will end the phase there!

--You can edit your posts, but don't edit votes.

--I reserve the right to mod kill and forcefully end a lynch. I also reserve the right to put a 24 hour limit on any phase if nothing is happening. A modkill can end day immediately and can count as a lynch

--NO DEAD POSTING! Once you're dead, you're out of the Game Thread. Simple. You will be allowed one good game, **** you guys, etc post. I also don’t mind idle chat during night phases or a joke post. However must you post when you're dead please keep it non game related 

--NO POSTING SCREENSHOTS OR DIRECTLY QUOTING FROM ROLE PMs. No posting fake role PMs either. Failure to do so will result in being Mod killed. You may type out night action pm’s if it so suits you

--Do not post information regarding your PM from the Night prior to the Write-up being posted 

--If your PM says not to say something, don’t. There will be no second chances and you will be modkilled. 

---Natural Action Resolution for night moves.

--Most importantly…HAVE FUN

- alignments/abilities have been completely randomized. no hand picked roles. i reserve the right to change flavor pm depending on the character who gets said ability/alignment

-in general, only one action max in a phase per person unless i specify otherwise

--I probably won't answer your question.

Edited by Malfatron

Alive

1) X

2) X

3) X

4) X

5) X

6) X

7) @JoshstraDaymus - Lando Calrissian

8) @Ragnarok - Connor McManus

9) X

10) @bcb1213 - Ron Burgundy 

11) @rackcs -  Ol' Dirty Bastard

12) @The Orca - Jodelle Ferland 

13) @daboyle250 - JCVD

14) @Forge - Butters

15) @squire12 - Ted Thompson

16) @James - Jeffrey Lebowski(millionaire)

17) @Dome - Kevin from the office

18) @VikeManDan - Ron Swanson

19) X

20) X

21) X

22) X

23) @Whicker - Archimedes of Syracuse

24) @Nazgul - Jesus Christ

Dead:

swag- lynched d1 - Loki - seer - town

Counselor - hit night 1 Alonzo Harris - FBI Agent - town

Pickle Rick - hit night 1- Captain Blackbeard - Survivor - Neutral

thuntouchable- hit d2-  Murphy McManus- gun owner - town

ksj - lynched d2 - Kirk Lazarus - roleblocker - town

matts - hit night 2 - teddy kgb - vanilla townie

- md4l - lynched day 3 - David Buznik (Adam Sandler from Anger Management)

lbc - hit night 3 - Vicki the Robot - proxy voter- mafia

rag - connor mcManus lynched d5 - bookie - mafia

blue - hit night 3 - William Shaksman - Town- miller beloved princess

mwil - hit n4 rocco- conspiracy theorist - town

tk3 - hit n4 doctor - town

Edited by Malfatron