Which MLB team truly faces a "World Series championship or bust" period for the next 1-5 years?

Championshiporbust

The Orioles will be in their final year of championship or bust because of the following:

1. Manuel is about to get a $400 million dollar deal

2. Adam Jones is in the latter stage of his career and won't be able to carry us as a CF or a hitter

3. Our once dominant defense is "Meh"

4. Everyone is leaving after the 2018 season. (Buck and Duquette's contracts expire, Manny, etc)

Just a sad time to be an Orioles fan again. And I still will never forgive Duquette and the front office for the debacle of the 2015 season. I'll forever hate them for that one.

On 9/22/2017 at 12:38 AM, RavensfanRD said:

The Orioles will be in their final year of championship or bust because of the following:

1. Manuel is about to get a $400 million dollar deal

2. Adam Jones is in the latter stage of his career and won't be able to carry us as a CF or a hitter

3. Our once dominant defense is "Meh"

4. Everyone is leaving after the 2018 season. (Buck and Duquette's contracts expire, Manny, etc)

Just a sad time to be an Orioles fan again. And I still will never forgive Duquette and the front office for the debacle of the 2015 season. I'll forever hate them for that one.

Explain 

1 hour ago, malak1 said:

Explain 

Let's take you back to fall 2014. My Orioles are heartbroken by the scummy KC Royals. You're 4 games away from a World Series appearance and you would think you're going to improve your roster to get you back to ALCS in 2015. 2015 off-season comes and we're told Duquette is in bed with the Toronto Bluejays to become their President or whatever. That entire off-season we do nothing to improve the team and the Orioles "Big" off-season move is Travis F$%*kn Synder. It's bad enough you let it rock that Duquette wanted to leave. But to not have any moves done to make our roster better after you were 4 games away from the World Series? What do we get for our troubles? An 81-81 season and Duquette living off of Andy MacPhails moves coming to an end. So that's why I'll never forgive them.

Archived