Let Go:

Jimmy Graham

Lane Taylor

Bring Back:.

Bulaga - somewhere around 3 years 32 mil

All the EFRA's.

Free Agency:

Michael Brockers:

Since the Rams switched to a 3-4 scheme in 2017, he’s had at least 54 tackles in each of the last three seasons, totaling 8.5 sacks and 21 QB hits in that span. He originally started as the nose tackle when Wade Phillips took over, but for the better of the team, he moved to defensive end without issue.

1093433316.jpg.jpg

Christian Kirksley:

In six seasons in Cleveland, Kirksey was a reliable tackler in the middle of the Browns' defense, logging 286 tackles over the 2016 and 2017 seasons. But the linebacker has played just nine games over the past two years due to hamstring and chest injuries.

JKFIKB6W2VAXLKV6NLJOTRP5I4.jpg

Taylor Gabriel:

Green Bay is likely to augment the receiving group via the draft, but could add veterans in free agency as well. After splurging in free agency last offseason, the Packers are not in the position to spend big bucks this spring. With limited resources, Gabriel could be the most plausible free-agent signee. Taylor Gabriel would provide the offense with a slot receiver who can make plays in the middle of the field.

dc0vcyxeegfu3jipkcg6

NFL Draft:

LSU_logo.gif Justin Jefferson*, WR, LSU
Height: 6-1. Weight: 202. Arm: 33. Hand: 9.13.
40 Time: 4.43.
Projected Round (2020): 1-2.

3/7/20: Jefferson was superb in 2019, recording 111 catches for 1,540 yards and 18 touchdowns. In 2018, he had 54 receptions for 875 yards and six scores. Jefferson has length to go with some quickness and athleticism. He has a ton of upside with the speed to make plays downfield and mismatch length to make receptions over defensive backs. He was a steady big-play producer for Joe Burrow and LSU in 2019. Jefferson helped himself with a faster than expected 40-yard dash at the combine.

MNBLJXSTCZHODMQ6QMD27UUXJU.jpg

Round 2

Connecticut_logo.gif Matt Peart, OT, Connecticut
Height: 6-6. Weight: 310. Arm: 35.13. Hand: 9.75.
40 Time: 5.06.
Projected Round (2020): 2-3.

3/14/20: Peart continued his starting streak at right tackle for Connecticut. He then had a good week at the Senior Bowl, displaying that he has a skill set to become a starter in the NFL. Peart might start out as a backup, but he has the upside to be a good edge blocker. He has good athleticism, quickness, feet and size. At the combine, Peart ran a fast 40-yard dash. Some team sources feel that Peart could be a steal in the third round of the 2020 NFL Draft.

mattpeart_5.jpg

Round 3:

OhioState_logo.gif Malik Harrison, ILB, Ohio State
Height: 6-2. Weight: 246. Arm: 32.88. Hand: 9.88.
Projected 40 Time: 4.77.
Projected Round (2020): 3-5.

2/15/20: In 2019, Harrison had 75 tackles with 4.5 sacks and four passes broken up. He was a solid defender for Ohio State and had a good week at the Senior Bowl.

malik-harrison-bbfcb660863b4e2f.jpg

6/29/19: With some more experienced players ahead of him, it took some time for Harrison to become a starter, but he did as a junior and totaled 81 tackles with 8.5 tackles for a loss and one interceptions. Harrison has good size to him and upside to be better now that he has a year of starting experience.

Round 4:

Tulsa_logo.gif Reggie Robinson, CB, Tulsa
Height: 6-1. Weight: 202. Arm: 32.38. Hand: 8.25.
40 Time: 4.44.
Projected Round (2020): 3-4.

3/14/20: Robinson could get drafted higher than expected because he is a tall cornerback with speed and athleticism. He totaled four interceptions, 13 passes broken up and 38 tackles during his senior year. Over previous three seasons, he totaled 21 passes broken up. Robinson has a good skill set and could develop into a starting outside cornerback. He's a sleeper pick who could be a steal.

203405_ND4_3587.jpg

Round 5:

EdwardWaters_logo.gif OhioState_logo.gif K.J. Hill, WR, Ohio State
Height: 6-0. Weight: 196. Arm: 29. Hand: 9.
40 Time: 4.60.
Projected Round (2020): 4-6.

3/7/20: Hill had 57 receptions for 636 yards and 10 touchdowns in 2019. He was a clutch receiver for Ohio State, showing good hands, route-running, yards-after-the-catch ability, and quickness. Hill is very polished who could be an inside or outside receiver in the NFL. He had solid week of practice at the Senior Bowl, but ran slowly at the combine.

usa_today_11725731.jpg

Round 6:

EdwardWaters_logo.gif Matthew Wilkerson, TE, Edward Waters
Height: 6-6. Weight: 270.
Projected 40 Time: 4.80.
Projected Round (2020): 5-7.

3/7/20: Wilkerson is a small-school sleeper who has generated some buzz in the scouting community. For Edwards Waters, Wilkerson showed off a good skill set and played both ways at tight end and defensive end. Wilkerson is said to have good quickness and athleticism to go along with his excellent size. It sounds like Wilkerson will compete at tight end for the NFL.

Round 7:

BoiseState_logo.gif David Moa, DT, Boise State
Height: 6-3. Weight: 305.
Projected 40 Time: 5.30.
Projected Round (2020): 6-FA.

2/15/20: In 2019, Moa had 37 tackles with a pass broken up and one sack.

6/29/19: Moa had a breakout 2017 season for Boise State as a redshirt sophomore with 8.5 sacks, 10.5 tackles for a loss, 30 tackles and four passes batted. His numbers in 2018 dropped to two sacks and 21 tackles. He also missed the majority of the season with injuries

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Pretty realistic, I like it. Doesn't leave us with many major holes. Hopefully Jace steps up next year. Saving on TE seems to be the best way to build the rest of the roster.

Somehow I still have hope for Tonyon also...

• Like 1

I'm pretty OK with not trying the TE free agency for a 3rd time. The first two didn't really work out so let's develop what we have. It would be great if Jefferson were there at 30, but I think his combine is going to have him gone by 20. 

No real issues with this one! I'm torn on the Bulaga deal. Pretty much have to have him back, but he's a player in decline physically. 

1 hour ago, Golfman said:

I'm pretty OK with not trying the TE free agency for a 3rd time. The first two didn't really work out so let's develop what we have. It would be great if Jefferson were there at 30, but I think his combine is going to have him gone by 20. 

No real issues with this one! I'm torn on the Bulaga deal. Pretty much have to have him back, but he's a player in decline physically. 

I literally changed him from cut to signed 3 times. If we think we are close to the super bowl than bringing him back is smart is my thinking.

Really like the K.J Hill pick, he is strictly a slot, but I think he could be special there regardless of his 40 time. Want somebody faster than Harrison at ILB, I'm hoping for Raekwon Davis with our 3rd and Gay Jr. our 4th. Would be very pleased with Jefferson at 1 and Peart at 2, good work.

5 minutes ago, Redt said:

Really like the K.J Hill pick, he is strictly a slot, but I think he could be special there regardless of his 40 time. Want somebody faster than Harrison at ILB, I'm hoping for Raekwon Davis with our 3rd and Gay Jr. our 4th. Would be very pleased with Jefferson at 1 and Peart at 2, good work.

Thanks, in all reality I don’t think Hill will be there comes time of the draft. I see him more in the 3rd but am hopeful to have him here in greenbay.

12 hours ago, Redt said:

Who do you want that’s faster than Harrison in the 3rd?  Also, he had the fastest 3 cone there. Dude is plenty quick. 

1 hour ago, MantyWrestler said:

Who do you want that’s faster than Harrison in the 3rd?  Also, he had the fastest 3 cone there. Dude is plenty quick. 

Just looked at combine results and Harrison ran a 4.66 which is good enough for me at ILB, 4.77 was not. Gay Jr ran a 4.46, but is a late round flyer that could work out, but much riskier. We need a side-line to side-line ILB with speed, not a Martinez clone.

Yeah I really like this mock and the only thing I think might not be a possibility is Harrison in the third let alone end of 3rd. The guy is easily a 2nd rounder and might even have 1st round consideration. 

Thanks for putting a mock together. Love reading these.

• Like 1