? Week Three - Bucs (1-0) @ Vikings (1-1)

bucsfan333

3 hours ago, Lil' Shorty said:

With Keenum I think part of it is a confidence thing in all honesty. He's done it against us before so he knows he can do it again. Other than that idk why he's lights out against us.

R&P, I'm with you on the offenseive drafting with Hunt. Hindsight is 20/20 but if we were that interested in Cook in the 2nd why didn't we just take Hunt. I was a fan along with many others, and instead we reach for a guy in Evans who will hardly see the field this year it seems.

The offense showed how quick it could move the ball on a good defense at times. Consistency is key. When Doug returns and if we aren't down by 3 scores, I think we will look better and be more balanced. Jameis threw INTs and forced the ball cuz we were down so much.

The defense is rough right now. Injuries are the biggest concern and then the ability of our DBs to actually make plays. We need to draft a CB and get a pass rushing DE in the draft next year.

We aren't as bad as we looked. I think a BIG issue was prep. We just got out coached.

We did so much research on cook,hunt and Marlon Mack. We didn't even take any of them. It just didn't make sense. 

Hargreaves looks like he doesn't even belong at corner back. 

I'm honestly in favor of moving Hargreaves to safety. I don't think he has the ability to stick and run with NFL WRs. His ball hawking skills and tackling ability may make him a free safety candidate and go look for new corners down the road. 

In the mean time, we need to get a better game plan together. I understand Winston has a lack of run game, but the guy cannot turn the ball over like that. His deep ball accuracy and decision making cost us yesterday when we were still in it. 

4 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

We could always put VHIII in the slot. I think he would do alright there. He's got the quickness. And, like you said, he tackles well enough.

While I agree a move for VH3 may be best for his career like Malcolm Jenkins move to S, but we are worse at CB after him, not better, and a move in his 19th NFL game makes Licht say he drafted 2 busts in the first 2 rounds a year ago, he won't do that yet.

On 9/25/2017 at 2:37 PM, REDandPEWTER said:

I'm honestly in favor of moving Hargreaves to safety. I don't think he has the ability to stick and run with NFL WRs. His ball hawking skills and tackling ability may make him a free safety candidate and go look for new corners down the road. 

In the mean time, we need to get a better game plan together. I understand Winston has a lack of run game, but the guy cannot turn the ball over like that. His deep ball accuracy and decision making cost us yesterday when we were still in it. 

i honestly think this would be a great idea

VH3 to FS

he would be such a good coverage safety

the only problem is we have no CBs right now

as far as Winston, he cost us big , locking onto Evans cost us big, like dude we have so many weapons quit vulturing in on evans

Archived