Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

This **** sucks. I can tolerate the staying locked in my room but the chest pressure is the worst part of this crap.

I’m in the same boat. Can’t go back to work right now and get everyone sick

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Incarcerated_Scarface said:

You have it??? I'm sorry my dude. Hope you can out swinging.

I'll be good. It's the other people I've been in contact since I went to Phoenix that I'm worried about. So far, everyone is handling everything well.

2 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

I’m in the same boat. Can’t go back to work right now and get everyone sick

Yeah, my work is the reason why I got tested. I thought it was solely allergies because I never came down with a fever but the owner of my company is anal so it worked out for the best.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Yeah, my work is the reason why I got tested. I thought it was solely allergies because I never came down with a fever but the owner of my company is anal so it worked out for the best.

I’m getting the fever and chest congestion bad. I work some ppl that are pretty up there in age and I’m sure that would be a death sentence. But like you I think I’ll be fine

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

I’m getting the fever and chest congestion bad. I work some ppl that are pretty up there in age and I’m sure that would be a death sentence. But like you I think I’ll be fine

I never got the fever so that's why I kept putting it off. I feel friggin' terrible about that so I'm truly hoping people that I was around don't come down with it or die from it. Just feel so damn stupid.

• Like 1