Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

1 minute ago, GSUeagles14 said:

i mean, i know where @BayRaider got it from, but theres little actual evidence if it being true. its an unknown, and as i mentioned a quick google search gives all yhe clarification you need. its fine to have siffering opions obviously, but spreadung wrong information oe trying to pass off things as fact is simply not what we need. 

What wrong information are you referencing?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

What wrong information are you referencing?

i mean, exactly whst was quoted? theres no real evidence heat will slow this down, he stated it as facr. viruses generally slow down in the heat but it doesnt mean this will. there may have been correlation with china getting a handle on it but theres not real evidnce that heat helped, only ancedotal. he also put infection totals that were very top end without stating so, and more importantly they were old and were made before we started to change behavior. changing behavior is the key words there, as when we did it makes old models moot. thats not my opinion its the scientific sop.

25 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

i mean, exactly whst was quoted? theres no real evidence heat will slow this down, he stated it as facr. viruses generally slow down in the heat but it doesnt mean this will. there may have been correlation with china getting a handle on it but theres not real evidnce that heat helped, only ancedotal. he also put infection totals that were very top end without stating so, and more importantly they were old and were made before we started to change behavior. changing behavior is the key words there, as when we did it makes old models moot. thats not my opinion its the scientific sop.

Since you're interested in this, mortality seems to occur early and late in the course of the disease, with little mortality in between.  A bathtub graph.  When China growth rate was exponential the number was 17%.  It had come gradually down to 6, where it was yesterday.

With the rest of the world going exponential and China's survivors hitting the back side of the bathtub I expect it to go sharply back up again.

When all is said and done it will be >8%.

This is from a Biologist. 

Also, SARS official death rate was 9%. 

The official name for this Virus is SARS-2. Almost identical. The nickname is COVID-19 (Corona Virus 2019) to not confuse it with the original SARS. 

Good day today. Beaches we're packed. Business's were busy. Bike week is going on. Used a gas station bathroom. Packing now to start moving tomorrow. It's like the virus doesnt exist. Still no toilet paper in the stores though.

Appreciate all the get wells on and off the previous thread. Yesterday was a regression and temperature went up more by time of reaching the doctor. Even with the earlier nine days in still it’s happening. Asked me more questions and was a little chaos after my temperature was taken. Gowns and the masks along with me being isolated again. More tests and the additional nasal swabs. Headache made an unusual appearance that hadn’t been there since the beginning. Their own particular words like isolate made me want to run fast far away. Have to know already been isolating means doctors and groceries except that only seclusion. One week this previous had no motion for an hour sitting after shopping in a grocery store. Day previous to was zoned out an hour in another grocery store after doing shopping. Progress has been on the way. Government vehicle was obviously following me after leaving the doctor’s office. Gave that guy the dodge and later my nose began to bleed maybe from too much motion. Professionals will suit up and the attendants stand back next to each other like a banquet handshake line just far away from me in the doctor’s office. Today meant a much lower temperature and the first day of almost no real symptoms. Still not anybody has given me all the answers. 

Edited by PurpleLion
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I already signed my purchase contract :(

Maybe luck out with my mortgage rate at least?

I mean outside of California, not gonna make much of a difference in payment anyways. In Cali I just want the houses to go from 600K to 400K, which will happen at some point. 

• Like 1