Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

29 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I mean outside of California, not gonna make much of a difference in payment anyways. In Cali I just want the houses to go from 600K to 400K, which will happen at some point. 

It would be a lot cheaper to just get out of California

2 hours ago, GSUeagles14 said:

i mean, exactly whst was quoted? theres no real evidence heat will slow this down, he stated it as facr. viruses generally slow down in the heat but it doesnt mean this will. there may have been correlation with china getting a handle on it but theres not real evidnce that heat helped, only ancedotal. he also put infection totals that were very top end without stating so, and more importantly they were old and were made before we started to change behavior. changing behavior is the key words there, as when we did it makes old models moot. thats not my opinion its the scientific sop.

Oh ok, same team.  My bad fam.

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

I mean outside of California, not gonna make much of a difference in payment anyways. In Cali I just want the houses to go from 600K to 400K, which will happen at some point. 

400k?  Move to Ohio my guy, you’d be amazed what 400k gets you here.

12 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Not with the horrid pay outside of Cali. I’d rather rent forever in that case. 

Sounds like a man who’s never experienced a beautiful Ohio winter.

What if I told you there was a place where you could be surrounded by cornfields and have bad weather 6 months out of the year.  What would you say then?

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m only kidding.

@ramssuperbowl99 got me hip to Dotty Dumplings Dowry and I’m forever a fan of the cheese state.

Plus, you’re all drunken midwesterners, so we’re good.

i take no offense lol the badgers were the frustrating team. good enough to get pretty close, but not to win it all.

And correct :)

• Like 1