Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

We will run out of hospital beds because Trump tried to pretend this didn’t exist to not hurt his re-election chances. Should of declared National Emergency a week ago. Therefore, we will run out of hospital beds, and our rate will be absolutely no where even close to 1%. Same issue Italy ran into and they warned our government countless, countless times. 

He should close all businesses that are not grocery stores, pharmacy's, important things. Starting tomorrow. But they probably won’t. All about $$$$

🤦

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mistakey said:

says the anti-vaxxer

Nothing worse on the planet than anti-vaxx moms. Yikes. Polio still exist, although super duper rare. 

I personally don’t get the Flu shot though, like strengthening my immune system. But all the important vaccs as a kid are a must. 

1 minute ago, vikesfan89 said:

🤦

What’s facepalm about this? Literally, explain. Our government DID wait too long. This thing is still gonna double every six days and hospitals completely over run. In don’t think you realize how contagious this is and how Americas Response was By FAR the worst of ANY country. Are you disputing that? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

What’s facepalm about this? Literally, explain. Our government DID wait too long. This thing is still gonna double every six days and hospitals completely over run. In don’t think you realize how contagious this is and how Americas Response was By FAR the worst of ANY country. Are you disputing that? 

He prolly doesnt want a 2nd thread closed due to political talk.........

• Like 3

Yeah, as a hospitality/service industry worker who also has asthma, I came down with bronchitis 2 weeks ago, worked a week and a half with a bad cough, and now pulled myself out of work for the last 6 days without pay on the last few days that there will be money to be made... while there are idiots who pretend to care about all of the things that are still going out and drinking. This is really not that hard. I wish our government would have "overreacted" 3 weeks ago and dealt with the blowback but instead, our leaders insist on their way being the right one. We never even tried to contain it and now we are failing to slow the spread. I don't know what my bank account is going to look like at the end of this. I don't know how anyone at this point can say our government hasn't failed us. Oh well. I got to see the Pats win 6 superbowls. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

You went on a rant bashing Trump again but if anyone says anything else about it the thread will get closed.

And you talk about not being quick to letting the economy crash like it's a bad thing. A messed up economy can do a lot of damage also

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vikesfan89 said:

You went on a rant bashing Trump again but if anyone says anything else about it the thread will get closed.

And you talk about not being quick to letting the economy crash like it's a bad thing. A messed up economy can do a lot of damage also

For what it’s worth I never bash the guy, like ever before this, and think a lot of his negative media is 100% fake news and a democrat agenda. 

However, this will go down as one of the biggest Presidential Blunders in U.S. History. 

The economy will recover. It always does. Should of declared National Emergency nearly 2 weeks ago.

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

For what it’s worth I never bash the guy, like ever before this, and think a lot of his negative media is 100% fake news and a democrat agenda. 

However, this will go down as one of the biggest Presidential Blunders in U.S. History. 

The economy will recover. It always does. Should of declared National Emergency nearly 2 weeks ago.

This reads like fake news

We won't really know how this will be viewed until the aftermath

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Nothing worse on the planet than anti-vaxx moms. Yikes. Polio still exist, although super duper rare. 

I personally don’t get the Flu shot though, like strengthening my immune system. But all the important vaccs as a kid are a must. 

get the flu shot
dont get the flu during pandemic outbreaks