Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

3 minutes ago, theJ said:

That would be wild.

This whole thing is wild.  Just think about it guys.  This whole thing feels like a sci-fi book or movie, in slow motion.

It’s a slow mo train wreck tbh.  You can see what’s coming but it’s just inching closer.

• Like 1

Funny side anecdote: we're starting potty training with our 2 year today or tomorrow.  Why?  Because the crazy masses made a run on diapers too (very under-reported).  So we're left with little choice haha.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, theJ said:

For real.

A lot of people have been talking about investing more heavily with the market down.  I'm hoarding cash at the moment, because you never know what's going to happen.  At worst, i can invest it later.  At best, i have something to fall back on if something bad happens.  And if i don't need it, maybe someone else i know will and i can help out.

I’m trying to do both 😂 

Liquid cash is good right now, but dammit I wanna buy at the bottom too.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m trying to do both 😂 

Liquid cash is good right now, but dammit I wanna buy at the bottom too.

Extreme caution. The economic impact of the virus will be huge. There’s a great many scenarios that will play out. The markets are far from bottoming and you never catch a falling knife.🤠

18 minutes ago, theJ said:

For real.

A lot of people have been talking about investing more heavily with the market down.  I'm hoarding cash at the moment, because you never know what's going to happen.  At worst, i can invest it later.  At best, i have something to fall back on if something bad happens.  And if i don't need it, maybe someone else i know will and i can help out.

tenor.gif?itemid=6141124

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, theJ said:

Funny side anecdote: we're starting potty training with our 2 year today or tomorrow.  Why?  Because the crazy masses made a run on diapers too (very under-reported).  So we're left with little choice haha.

we did the same. It's going well so far

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, diehardlionfan said:

Extreme caution. The economic impact of the virus will be huge. There’s a great many scenarios that will play out. The markets are far from bottoming and you never catch a falling knife.🤠

you do if you're hardcore

10 minutes ago, diehardlionfan said:

I’m nowhere near looking to buy.  Likely months away.

• Like 1