Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

1 hour ago, holt_bruce81 said:

There's still so many people that are not taking this seriously, which is how this will end up getting spread to the millions. My facebook feed is full of people calling this a joke

I believe "hoax" is the popular word being used. 

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah it’s nuts.

Like, the whole world is apparently in on some huge hoax to tank global markets and kill people.  Seems reasonable.

H1N1 killed and infected more people and the response to that was almost nothing compared to the response our government is giving this virus. The flu will still kill more people this year. They are going to tank the economy. At least some of us can refinance our house though! O.o

3 minutes ago, Tetsujin said:

I haven't really heard too many stating it's a "hoax", just overhyped. 

Outside of people on twitter, the 65 year old redneck woman in my office loves to use it too. 

8 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

H1N1 killed and infected more people and the response to that was almost nothing compared to the response our government is giving this virus. The flu will still kill more people this year. They are going to tank the economy. At least some of us can refinance our house though! O.o

Who is they?  This is bipartisan at this point.

Literally everyone agrees except goobers on the internet.

20 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah it’s nuts.

Like, the whole world is apparently in on some huge hoax to tank global markets and kill people.  Seems reasonable.

Just another Monday for me. Just trying to do my part.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

This page of this thread is like an advertisement for how useful the ignore user function is tbh.

Low key underrated feature. I’m still waiting for my “dislike” button tbh.