Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

3 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Toilet paper and hand sanitizer. Now food and every other consumable. Even though it will make no sense, gas probably won’t be long to follow.

Well none of us need to go anywhere anyways, haha.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You can’t shoot the virus but people are buying up all the guns and ammo in stock too.

People aren’t rational.

My brother bought a bunch of ammo, because this is definitely gonna lead into a zombie apocalypse.

And I came back from Washington with a cough, so I'm quarantined now.

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You can’t shoot the virus but people are buying up all the guns and ammo in stock too.

People aren’t rational.

Typical smug elite.

They're buying guns because the best way to prevent Coronavirus spread is to safely, responsibly arm Coronavirus. That way, when you're at the mall and Coronavirus shows up, the other Coronavirus shoots it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

My brother bought a bunch of ammo, because this is definitely gonna lead into a zombie apocalypse.

And I came back from Washington with a cough, so I'm quarantined now.

I usually buy a case of 223 and 9mm once every month or 6 weeks and went to order my usual stuff and stuff is sold out or prices significantly higher.

Odd thing to panic buy when you shouldn’t leave the house.

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Typical smug elite.

They're buying guns because the best way to prevent Coronavirus spread is to safely, responsibly arm Coronavirus. That way, when you're at the mall and Coronavirus shows up, the other Coronavirus shoots it.

I’m an absolute hillbilly and gun nut.  I’m all for buying them cheap and stacking them deep if you will.

Just not sure what about a virus would trigger people who’ve apparently never bothered to do so to go out and load up now?  

I at least expect to need the TP.

Just now, DontTazeMeBro said:

Ammo makes sense. If we were to experience food shortages you could very well need to defend your food. Plus chaos could lead to riots. Probably not. But better to have it and not need it.

I get that, but if you have that mindset what the hell have you being doing the last few years?