Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

Just now, animaltested said:

Didn't you fly there with a sore throat? 

Yeah.  I think it's allergies, because I also have a runny nose (not a symptom of COVID) and no fever.  But I'm not to be at work or court for the week.

5 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Typical smug elite.

They're buying guns because the best way to prevent Coronavirus spread is to safely, responsibly arm Coronavirus. That way, when you're at the mall and Coronavirus shows up, the other Coronavirus shoots it.

Only thing that can stop coronavirus, is a good guy with a gun, and silver bullets full of salt water; apparently. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Ammo makes sense. If we were to experience food shortages you could very well need to defend your food. Plus chaos could lead to riots. Probably not. But better to have it and not need it.

IMO we're a long way off from a food shortage.  There's been a run on it, sure.  But we don't have more people than we had 3 weeks ago.  Once everyone is stocked up, the shelves will refill and that panic will stop.

It'd be another conversation entirely if food plants were shutting down.  But that's not happening.  

I get the rational behind the thought, but it's just not going to play out that way.

19 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You can’t shoot the virus but people are buying up all the guns and ammo in stock too.

People aren’t rational.

I'm not even sure how the masses accomplish a run on gas.  It's not like everyone has a 500 gal tank in their backyard to fill.

The refineries aren't shutting down.  Oil prices are going down.  Etc.

Gas won't be a problem, if you ask me.

Edited by theJ
grammer

10 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Ammo makes sense. If we were to experience food shortages you could very well need to defend your food. Plus chaos could lead to riots. Probably not. But better to have it and not need it.

Tactiboos have the worst fanfiction.

• Like 1

Just now, theJ said:

I'm not sure even sure the masses accomplish a run on gas.  It's not like everyone has a 500 gal tank in their backyard to fill.

I'm currently on my way to a bank to get a huge loan to buy gasoline. Then I'm going to sell it for a huge profit when oil prices go up.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, theJ said:

I'm not sure even sure the masses accomplish a run on gas.  It's not like everyone has a 500 gal tank in their backyard to fill.

I agree, I just think people are irrational and stupid.

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'm currently on my way to a bank to get a huge loan to buy gasoline. Then I'm going to sell it for a huge profit when oil prices go up.

I will say this: if you do happen to have a tank because you own a farm or something - now is the time to buy.

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You gonna fill a pond in the back yard with gasoline?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Nah man. Gonna fill up some oil drums, then sell the gas back at a huge profit. Just use a hose and count how much gasoline goes into the car.

I’m impressed. I can’t count that fast or that high 

Just now, animaltested said:

And so begins Rams's slow decent (or ascent) into becoming a local Warlord.

Ascent. Without question.

And yes there will be a "summer internship program" for children, where we schedule fun activities like robbery and drug trafficking in exchange for a discount on gasoline.

• Like 2