Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

Just now, TENINCH said:

Why would the US release a virus to the world that would not only make people sick but devastate the economies of numerous nations including our own when it's the best it's been in decades? 

You missed a word bub. 

32 minutes ago, animaltested said:

So word on the street is the US Government tried to buy exclusive rights for a coronavirus vaccine being developed in Germany. My only thought...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TENINCH said:

Why would the US release a virus to the world that would not only make people sick but devastate the economies of numerous nations including our own when it's the best it's been in decades? 

wait what?

is that what you got out of his post

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TENINCH said:

the US Government tried to buy exclusive rights for a coronavirus vaccine

wat

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You need transcripts in order to believe the White House is discussing how to handle a worldwide pandemic and national emergency?

Ok bro.  Feel free to hit that ignore button on me.

Lol arent yall saying the White House has been doing nothing all along? Now all of a sudden they are in deep discussions and foward planning? 

11 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Lol arent yall saying the White House has been doing nothing all along? Now all of a sudden they are in deep discussions and foward planning? 

I mean you're the one that said you refuse to believe it till you see it.

So are you just contradicting yourself?

For fun?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Glen said:

I mean you're the one that said you refuse to believe it till you see it.

So are you just contradicting yourself?

For fun?

How exactly is that contradicting myself? I said I refuse to believe these things until we see White House reports. Meaning I dont believe the media, has nothing to do with what I think the White House is or is not doing. 

4 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

How exactly is that contradicting myself? I said I refuse to believe these things until we see White House reports. Meaning I dont believe the media, has nothing to do with what I think the White House is or is not doing. 

"Lol arent yall saying the White House has been doing nothing all along?"

"I refuse to believe it till I see it(them doing something)"

24 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

I said they didn’t do much for a long time and are still doing less than they should.  Most of the very proactive stuff has been done on the state level and by the private sector.  They’ve been late to the party this whole time.

Is having a conversation a big thing?  You’d need tangible proof to believe they’re having discussions huh?  Hokay.

4 minutes ago, Glen said:

"Lol arent yall saying the White House has been doing nothing all along?"

"I refuse to believe it till I see it(them doing something)"

What are you even getting at here? The question was directed at their statements in the previous thread of the White House not doing anything. Yet now saying they are, that in no way is me making a claim that they are or are not doing anything. Hence my statement I refuse to believe any reports until it comes from the WH themselves.