Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

5 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

I can’t tell if my throat is hurting or if I’m just paranoid af

I’ve had a cough for part of the day. Little nervous.

But I also get a cough occasionally (maybe once or twice a month) because of my dust allergy that isn’t bad enough to take medication daily for. So it’s *probably* that, but who knows. 

Just now, pwny said:

I’ve had a cough for part of the day. Little nervous.

But I also get a cough occasionally (maybe once or twice a month) because of my dust allergy that isn’t bad enough to take medication daily for. So it’s *probably* that, but who knows. 

I literally can’t even remember the last time I was sick, my immune system is pretty insane. So needless to say I’m a little wigged out.

My girlfriend is a doctor in a non-essential care field, where about 80% of her clients are high risk. Her office sent out an email today stating that they were staying open and not changing anything except being more proactive about sanitary concerns. The letter referenced Tractor Supply Co. as justification for the decision.

What the hell are we doing?

My wife is a dentist. Virginia Dental Association recommended offices close except for emergencies. They're staying open... for now.

My office is open as well. I am at a equipment dealer. My job can be done from home. I am not sure why I am here...

9 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

My wife is a dentist. Virginia Dental Association recommended offices close except for emergencies. They're staying open... for now.

My office is open as well. I am at a equipment dealer. My job can be done from home. I am not sure why I am here...

My office just decided if you are old or have kids you can work from home. If not, go **** yourself.

Everyone is like wtf.

3 minutes ago, TwoUpTwoDown said:

My office just decided if you are old or have kids you can work from home. If not, go **** yourself.

Everyone is like wtf.

I have a huge fear of passing it on to an older person.