Shows that were cancelled too soon

Bearerofnews

5 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

Does Chapelle Show count?? Three seasons of stuff that is still, to this day, gold!!

Well, Chappelle Show wasnt cancelled.  He walked away after signing a huge deal with Comedy Central.

Defintely ended too soon, though.

Arrested Development was the main one I came here to say.  Season 4 and 5 have bern huge disappointments.  Its just not the same show.

15 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Well, Chappelle Show wasnt cancelled.  He walked away after signing a huge deal with Comedy Central.

Defintely ended too soon, though.

Yeah I know lol. He went through his phase but yeah, that show was absolutely incredible. Cancel culture would hit it hard now though. These sissies couldn't handle that humor these days

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JTagg7754 said:

Yeah I know lol. He went through his phase but yeah, that show was absolutely incredible. Cancel culture would hit it hard now though. These sissies couldn't handle that humor these days

OMG...heads would explode.  He made fun of cancel culture in his latest stand up.

We need that comedy now though.  Comedy needs to spit in the face of cancel culture.   Only way it can be defeated.  The more people cower to it and capitulate to PC culture, the worse it gets.

2 minutes ago, August4th said:

lowkey chappelle leaving that show was one of the best things to happen to it. It did not over stay its welcome

???

It had 2 seasons.  The few things Chappelle recorded for season 3 were funny as well.

Wasnt even close to "overstaying its welcome".

If the Simpsons and SNL can drag on for so long, at least another 2 or 3 seasons of Chappelle would've been fine.  

Love to see the show today with as much there is to make fun of. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

???

It had 2 seasons.  The few things Chappelle recorded for season 3 were funny as well.

Wasnt even close to "overstaying its welcome".

If the Simpsons and SNL can drag on for so long, at least another 2 or 3 seasons of Chappelle would've been fine.  

Love to see the show today with as much there is to make fun of. 

I think the show ending with just two classic seasons due to Dave going to Africa helped made it even more legendary. I found some of the season 3 skits they televised to be kind of weak. Dave staying on a show where he had problems with the network would of been bad for the quality of the show over time imo. I do wish Dave and Neal would do another show tho. I think a Curb Your Enthusiasm or Louie type show from them would be amazing.