Shows that were cancelled too soon

Bearerofnews

Journeyman was a show that had a lot of promise that got a little too trapped into being a procedural.  Kevin McKidd was great in the lead role (and now he's being wasted in the schlop that is Grey's Anatomy), there were some really cool stories in the 13 episodes that did air, and the larger storyline they were hinting at was shaping up to be pretty cool.

86706f4b6d44d92951c4a821227dd91f.jpg

Staying with Kevin McKidd, I wish HBO had handled Rome a little differently.  They could have had an entire season in between Season 1 and Season 2 but the just skipped past a lot of the most interesting history after the death of Caeser.  Lucius Vorenus and Titus Pollo were such badass characters, I need to go back and watch this again.

MV5BZTM4NjBkMWEtZDA4My00MzA0LWI0ZWMtNzUw

• Like 2

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

Journeyman was a show that had a lot of promise that got a little too trapped into being a procedural.  Kevin McKidd was great in the lead role (and now he's being wasted in the schlop that is Grey's Anatomy), there were some really cool stories in the 13 episodes that did air, and the larger storyline they were hinting at was shaping up to be pretty cool.

86706f4b6d44d92951c4a821227dd91f.jpg

Staying with Kevin McKidd, I wish HBO had handled Rome a little differently.  They could have had an entire season in between Season 1 and Season 2 but the just skipped past a lot of the most interesting history after the death of Caeser.  Lucius Vorenus and Titus Pollo were such badass characters, I need to go back and watch this again.

MV5BZTM4NjBkMWEtZDA4My00MzA0LWI0ZWMtNzUw

James Purifoy IMO was the best actor and character piece in that show. 

4 hours ago, Starless said:

Frisky Dingo

But it paved the way for Archer so I won't complain. As far as the thread goes...

Surface was cancelled after one season to make way for Deal or No Deal and I was incredibly pissed lol

As Malf said, Santa Clarita Diet should have gotten a final season to wrap it up. Leaving it on that note leaves a super sour taste in fan's mouths.

Two Guys, A Girl and a Pizza place should've gotten more burn.