ET80

Most important meal of the day!  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Do you eat breakfast

• Yes all the time
    • Yeah, on the weekends or days off
    • If I remember
    • No
  2. 2. What do you eat for a typical breakfast? (Check all that apply)

• Eggs
    • Bacon
    • Sausage
    • Chorizo (it's technically a sausage, the same way Canadian Bacon is bacon)
    • Pancakes
    • Waffles
    • FrenchMyToast (remember him? Hope he's OK)
    • Cereal (what kind?)
    • Biscuits and Gravy (get the HELL out of my sight if you don't select this)
    • Donuts
    • Fruit
    • Coffee only (get the HELL out of my sight if you select this. Coffee isn't a food).
    • I don't eat breakfast

Typical/almost daily breakfast for me:

1. 2 BIG cups of BLACK COFFEE

2. 2 pieces of toast with eggs over easy

3 (If applicable) Bacon or sausage

On weekends, if my amazing wife has the time, occasionally she'll make pancakes. Also my almost 3 year old also loves pancakes.

I generally do not eat breakfast.  I have breakfast maybe about once every two or three weeks on average.  When I do have it, I have a small bowl of cereal. 

There are exceptions to this.  On holidays such as Thanksgiving, I will eat breakfast and I will have a rather large breakfast.  Two eggs, at least one giant bagel with either cream cheese or American cheese and 4-6 strips of bacon.  Generally, those are just during major holidays and even then, only if I remember (I didn't have this past July 4th). 

I don't think it really counts, but I sometimes have Cinnamon Toast Crunch as an after dinner dessert.  I don't really eat it for breakfast because it's to sugar-y for breakfast IMO.

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Big cup of coffee and 3 hard boiled eggs every am.

Eggs > 

Eggs are the only real answer here. The only other I'd consider would be something including bacon WITH eggs, biscuits and gravy, sausage WITH eggs, or pancakes/waffles WITH eggs.

wz1kR.gif

tumblr_niib56BwDz1tnjoguo1_250.gif

12 minutes ago, devils1854 said:

I bring food to the office, so when Im ready to eat my first meal around 8:30-9:00, people always comment because Im eating what most people will eat for lunch. Ill just have two lunches and no breakfast. 

That's interesting to say the least. I couldn't see myself stomach down a turkey sandwich at 9am...

Archived