ET80

Most important meal of the day!  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Do you eat breakfast

• Yes all the time
    • Yeah, on the weekends or days off
    • If I remember
    • No
  2. 2. What do you eat for a typical breakfast? (Check all that apply)

• Eggs
    • Bacon
    • Sausage
    • Chorizo (it's technically a sausage, the same way Canadian Bacon is bacon)
    • Pancakes
    • Waffles
    • FrenchMyToast (remember him? Hope he's OK)
    • Cereal (what kind?)
    • Biscuits and Gravy (get the HELL out of my sight if you don't select this)
    • Donuts
    • Fruit
    • Coffee only (get the HELL out of my sight if you select this. Coffee isn't a food).
    • I don't eat breakfast

During the week, it's 4 cups of coffee and a bagel or coffee and yogurt with granola. 

On the weekends it's free flow coffee and eggs and pancakes. When I'm in the states it's Biscuits n Gravy, eggs, and bacon all day. Every day.

@EliteTexan80 You have obviously never eaten biscuits n gravy if you're putting an "and" between the two. Christ.

During the week I'll usually have a cup of coffee with some yogurt with granola and fruit in it. Or a piece of toast if I'm out of yogurt. 

On the weekends, usually pair the coffee with a bagel sandwich on the day that I'm waking up for Arsenal, with sausage or bacon, egg, and cheese. Will occasionally do lox+cream cheese with the works instead. Generally sleep in on the other morning. 

I eat breakfast as often as possible, meaning as many times a day as possible, but minimum of once a day.

When I work graveyards I'll get breakfast from Jack in the Box (only place not called McDonald's that serves it 24/7) on my way in (about 1730), and whatever I feel like on my way home (about 0630). Then I'm usually asleep during lunch time, but if I happen to wake up I'll make some eggs/bacon for lunch. When I work day shift I'll get something on my way in, then usually have lunch for lunch and dinner for dinner, unless my wife decides to make breakfast for dinner, which she does a couple times a week if I'm home.

There's a small place near work that makes great chorizo burritos all day, so sometimes on day shift I'll get a couple of those for lunch.

Archived