CBA Approved

candyman93

5 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Expect nothing less from you.

Whatever you say boss. I can give you 15+ things Eric Reid has made a huge deal about. 

There is a reason him and Colin Kaepernick are best friends. And they will build their brand by being “loud” and acting like a messiah. Any attention helps business and your brand. Ask Skip Bayless and Stephen A Smith and their multi millions $$$$. 

That’s exactly what Kaepernick and Reid have been doing. If you don’t think so, you are quite naive. It’s 100% fake. Just like how Kaepernick sabotaged his own NFL workout. And now that Reid can’t find anymore NFL jobs, he’s taking it up a notch to build his brand. 

Advanced issues found

🤓
1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Whatever you say boss. I can give you 15+ things Eric Reid has made a huge deal about. 

There is a reason him and Colin Kaepernick are best friends. And they will build their brand by being “loud” and acting like a messiah. Any attention helps business and your brand. Ask Skip Bayless and Stephen A Smith and their multi millions $$$$. 

That’s exactly what Kaepernick and Reid have been doing. If you don’t think so, you are quite naive. It’s 100% fake. Just like how Kaepernick sabotaged his own NFL workout. And now that Reid can’t find anymore NFL jobs, he’s taking it up a notch to build his brand. 

We both know the reason Kaep and Reid can't have jobs but we can't talk about it. They're more than good enough to still be playing.

15 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

We both know the reason Kaep and Reid can't have jobs but we can't talk about it. They're more than good enough to still be playing.

Kaepernick doesn’t have a job because he doesn’t want a job. He makes multi-millions off his brand, playing victim, and being a fake revolutionary. 

He sabotaged his own work out and a heavy majority agree with that. It was the most pathetic thing I’ve ever seen. Make teams drive another three hours and then after the workout, have an interview and talk massive s*** about every owner and the NFL. That sounds like someone not sabotaging his own workout? He was playing victim and furthering his brand. 

You’re completely brainwashed. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 6

At this point anyone who does not think that Kaepernick blackballed himself by his disgusting behavior is beyond hope. Just add them to your ignore list.

Really, they don't deserve to be recognized by rational people.

While Reid is a complete turd, he is probably correct to raise the issue.

His re-vote request is laughable, but the version of the deal with the original wording should be part of the deal IF it was in the deal when they voted.

He does not get to call a re-vote if he is sad about the results.

Anyone can bring up a point of law that a change in a contract after the parties ratified that contract is a breach of that contract.

It can very well be a case that the NFL has to honor it how it was written, even if they don't want to.

The NFL can't just back out of an agreement that both sides ratified.

Its an interesting point even if Eric Reid is one of the most boring humans on the planet.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Eric Reid... should of known. Biggest problem in the NFL and whines about everything.

There's the unavoidable fact that the game we're watching turns participants brains into Apple sauce.

There's the gruesome reality that the pink jersey sales manuever is a giant scam and does almost nothing to raise breast cancer money.

There's the horrific abuse of Toradol and other prescription pain killers by team doctors.

There's the unfortunate reality that the league's most famous owner was regularly visiting a brothel staffed by sex trafficked workers, and then flexed his money to avoid any repercussions from either the law or the league.

There's the continued employment of domestic and child abuser and genuine scum of the earth Tyreek Hill.

I could keep going forever. Eric Reid isn't even a blip on the radar.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

There's the unavoidable fact that the game we're watching turns participants brains into Apple sauce.

There's the gruesome reality that the pink jersey sales manuever is a giant scam and does almost nothing to raise breast cancer money.

There's the horrific abuse of Toradol and other prescription pain killers by team doctors.

There's the unfortunate reality that the league's most famous owner was regularly visiting a brothel staffed by sex trafficked workers, and then flexed his money to avoid any repercussions from either the law or the league.

There's the continued employment of domestic and child abuser and genuine scum of the earth Tyreek Hill.

I could keep going forever. Eric Reid isn't even a blip on the radar.

Oh trust me, I agree with all of this. Just saying Eric Reid is not a genuine person at all and just building that brand up by making plays. 

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Kaepernick doesn’t have a job because he doesn’t want a job. He makes multi-millions off his brand, playing victim, and being a fake revolutionary. 

He sabotaged his own work out and a heavy majority agree with that. It was the most pathetic thing I’ve ever seen. Make teams drive another three hours and then after the workout, have an interview and talk massive s*** about every owner and the NFL. That sounds like someone not sabotaging his own workout? He was playing victim and furthering his brand. 

The NFL paid Kaepernick a large sum of money so that his lawsuit wouldn't go to discovery and they would have to turn over their internal emails relating to him.

Say whatever the hell you want about Kaepernick, the far bigger moral failing here was on the NFL owners committing anti-trust violations in order to keep a man unemployed.

If you consider yourself any kind of free market guy, that SHOULD piss you off to no end. Imagine (hypothetically) that you were a chef at a restaurant and you got fired. Then the owner called every restaurant owner in town and got them to agree not to hire you. That's illegal as hell and that's exactly what the NFL owners did. 

There are no good guys in this story.

3 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

The NFL paid Kaepernick a large sum of money so that his lawsuit wouldn't go to discovery and they would have to turn over their internal emails relating to him.

Say whatever the hell you want about Kaepernick, the far bigger moral failing here was on the NFL owners committing anti-trust violations in order to keep a man unemployed.

If you consider yourself any kind of free market guy, that SHOULD piss you off to no end. Imagine (hypothetically) that you were a chef at a restaurant and you got fired. Then the owner called every restaurant owner in town and got them to agree not to hire you. That's illegal as hell and that's exactly what the NFL owners did. 

There are no good guys in this story.

Replying to the first bolded part: No proof of this. Businesses will always settle instead of going to court. Even if they are 100% innocent. Settling is 10x cheaper than court costs at a minimum. 

To the second bolded point, I agree. This is a story of Bad vs Bad. However, everyone already knows that about the NFL. People actually buy into Kaepernicks victim brainwashing BS. Literally unbelievable. 

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Oh trust me, I agree with all of this. Just saying Eric Reid is not a genuine person at all and just building that brand up by making plays. 

Eric Reid sure as **** is looking like the good guy here. Looks like the NFL tried to pull a fast one and **** a bunch of older players out of their benefits.

Reid doesn't benefit from this change to the CBA. In fact it hurts him. But he's still out here fighting for it. 

If it's remotely true that this was discovered while he and his team were working with the families of aging and retired retirees (which looks to be at minimum about half true), I'm not sure what possible bad thing you can say about Reid here???

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Replying to the first bolded part: No proof of this. Businesses will always settle instead of going to court. Even if they are 100% innocent. Settling is 10x cheaper than court costs at a minimum. 

To the second bolded point, I agree. This is a story of Bad vs Bad. However, everyone already knows that about the NFL. People actually buy into Kaepernicks victim brainwashing BS. Literally unbelievable. 

What BS are you referring to?

Say what you will about the roughness of Kaepernick's delivery, it's not like he went out of his way to say a bunch of stuff that isn't true. 

4 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

What BS are you referring to?

Say what you will about the roughness of Kaepernick's delivery, it's not like he went out of his way to say a bunch of stuff that isn't true. 

He’s a complete fraud building a narrative and brand to make money. That’s what it was always about. He never wanted back in the NFL. Ever. All the stuff he does is to play victim, raise his brand, and make money. He’s a 100% fraud in what he portrays. And several have called him out on this, not just me. 

Don’t wanna turn this into a Kapernick thread, don’t care to discuss that lame human being. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

He’s a complete fraud building a narrative and brand to make money. That’s what it was always about. He never wanted back in the NFL. Ever. All the stuff he does is to play victim, raise his brand, and make money. He’s a 100% fraud in what he portrays. And several have called him out on this, not just me. 

Don’t wanna turn this into a Kapernick thread, don’t care to discuss that lame human being. 

Your narrative has a foundational piece of "Kaepernick has never wanted back in the NFL." The dude sure went through a ton of effort to get back into the league.

Bringing this thing all the way back around, this CBA isn't the first time the NFL has attempted to pull a fast one regarding switching out contracts. They did the same thing with Kaepernick's workout waiver.

5 hours ago, BayRaider said:

This may be the post that I most agree with over the years, and it isn't said enough.

• Like 1