NFL Wide Free Agency Thread

textaz03

Trufant got 2 yrs $21m $14m guar. from Detroit.

Dallas is going to rummage through the bottom of the bargain bin apparently.

That’s awesome. They’re going to look so smart  doing so eventually. 

Edited by WizardHawk

20 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Yup. And then Jerry will sell us on this team being ready for a SB/deep playoff run, etc. during TC.

This secondary is going to be in big trouble if we don’t sign a quality corner or safety in FA. Try Trufant would have been a good #2 CB 

55 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

It looks like we will as you say rummage through the bottom of the bargain bin doesn't it?  If this trend continues Nolan is going to have his work cut out for him.

It's a great move for Philly.  I don't know this for certain but our hand is getting closer to drafting for need, a CB, regardless of who is on the board.  This frustrates me.  I'm an advocate of drafting best player available and maybe it will be a CB at 17.  We don't have much choice.  Our secondary is hurting.

10 minutes ago, Northland said:

It's a great move for Philly.  I don't know this for certain but our hand is getting closer to drafting for need, a CB, regardless of who is on the board.  This frustrates me.  I'm an advocate of drafting best player available and maybe it will be a CB at 17.  We don't have much choice.  Our secondary is hurting.

Secondary is hurting for sure but I still remain BPA always regardless of strength and weakness. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheBeast23 said:

Secondary is hurting for sure but I still remain BPA always regardless of strength and weakness. 

I am an advocate of BPA.  That being said we have a huge need in our secondary at CB and S.  How long has it been since we have had consistent play at safety? DL needs an infusion of talent despite signing McCoy.  OL depth has taken a hit with Fleming and Siu Filo leaving.  All that being said, nothing this team does or does not do surprises me anymore.  

7 minutes ago, Northland said:

I am an advocate of BPA.  That being said we have a huge need in our secondary at CB and S.  How long has it been since we have had consistent play at safety? DL needs an infusion of talent despite signing McCoy.  OL depth has taken a hit with Fleming and Siu Filo leaving.  All that being said, nothing this team does or does not do surprises me anymore.  

Exactly. If this disappoints next year, it’ll be no surprise to me. Look at who we have as the GM of the team.