NFL Wide Free Agency Thread

textaz03

15 minutes ago, Northland said:

Given the current state our our DL I'll bring them back.  Other than Lawrence who do we have?

That’s on the F.O. who constantly drags their feet in free agency then banks on bargains and troubled players to compete. They have the money, they just don’t want to spend it.

17 minutes ago, Northland said:

This is becoming our annual mantra - we think the front office and staff will find the right defensive pieces at the right price and draft.  

Marinelli is gone. Give me Harrison(Snacks)  Chris Harris and resign Lee and i would be good going into the draft

12 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

It's not a matter of choice, really. I mean we can get some dudes to plug holes but it's going to be really tough to replace Quinn, Collins and Bennett from a pass rush perspective with the talent left on the market + the draft. Beggars can't be choosers and our secondary can't afford a bad pass rush.

If you’re still depending on Gregory and Irving (like the Cowboys seem to be) then this defense is toast. Even if those players come back we still will have a bad pass rush because you know those players will get suspended again.l! Especially Randy Gregory. 

2 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

If you’re still depending on Gregory and Irving (like the Cowboys seem to be) then this defense is toast. Even if those players come back we still will have a bad pass rush because you know those players will get suspended again.l! Especially Randy Gregory. 

What might Gregory get suspended for. It cant be marijuana 

6 minutes ago, eagles suck said:

What might Gregory get suspended for. It cant be marijuana 

What I’ve read online about the CBA was that players like Gregory and Gordon were “grandfathered in” to the old marijuana policy and that didn’t change. It looks like that report was wrong.

12 minutes ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

Rumors that Anthony Harris could be traded after receiving the franchise tag. Rap claiming it could be for a mid-late rounder. I'd throw a 5th rounder at it and sign him to a big deal.

Heck yeah...but highly doubt we do it.

3 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Y'all can't seriously want to sign Quinn to that contract. Quinn was GREAT - and we got him for a 6th and will now flip him for a 3rd or 4th. That's amazing.

That contract? Eh...it's more so the fact that we let our best pass rusher go and aren't doing anything to replace him (so far).