Cowboys - Build The Board, Round 1: Pick 6

Texas_OutLaw7

DALLAS COWBOYS BIG BOARD   

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the #6 Player on our big board?

• None of the Below / Other
    • QB - Justin Herbert, Oregon
    • RB - J.K. Dobbins, Ohio State
    • WR - CeeDee Lamb, Oklahoma
    • WR - Jerry Jeudy, Alabama
    • WR - Hengry Ruggs III, Alabama
    • OT - Jedrick Wills, Alabama
    • OT - Andrew Thomas, Georgia
    • OT - Tristan Wirfs, Iowa
    • OT - Mekhi Becton, Louisville
    • EDGE - K'Lavon Chaisson, LSU
    • EDGE - Zack Baun, Wisconsin
    • DT - Derrick Brown, Auburn
    • DT - Javon Kinlaw, South Carolina
    • LB - Patrick Queen, LSU
    • CB - Kristian Fulton, LSU
    • CB - C.J. Henderson, Florida
    • S - Grant Delpit, LSU
    • S - Xavier McKinney, Alabama
    • S - Antoine Winfield Jr., Minnesota

I have to pound the table for Wirfs until he's gone.

6'5" 320lbs. 

4.85 forty

37 " vert

24 reps

Tristan Wirfs, OL, Iowa: Many have projected Wirfs as a Pro Bowl guard, and he did nothing on this night to dampen the high expectations for his future. His testing was off the charts for a 6-foot-5, 320-pound lineman. He set a record for his position with a 36.5-inch vertical, tied the record with a 10-foot-1 broad jump, ran a 4.85 40 (the best time among O-linemen this year) and recorded a 7.65-second three-cone drill (fifth-best among offensive linemen). Then he moved like he was controlled by a joystick on change of direction and pulling drills, moving effortlessly from side to side and back and forth at the whim of coaches leading the drills. His agility around cones was also impressive. Wirfs' arms measured 34 inches earlier this week, which means an NFL team may try him at tackle given his size and athleticism. Put it all together, and a team is going to want to lock him up early in the first round.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

When the complete total shut down commences in the next couple of days we should be able to knock out a top 100 big board. We're going to have lots of free time. 

We made it to 50 the year before last. And it really helped me on draft day.

We didn't do one last year I think mainly because we didn't have a 1st round pick. Nothing could possibly be as boring as an offseason with zero FA activity and no 1st round pick. 

33 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

When the complete total shut down commences in the next couple of days we should be able to knock out a top 100 big board. We're going to have lots of free time. 

7 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

We made it to 50 the year before last. And it really helped me on draft day.

We didn't do one last year I think mainly because we didn't have a 1st round pick. Nothing could possibly be as boring as an offseason with zero FA activity and no 1st round pick. 

I am thrilled you two have volunteered to help. Please, feel free to start new threads as the need arises. :)

...this is especially helpful since, as someone of you know, I work in the Medical & Pharmaceutical export field. So as you can imagine, this is an exceedingly stressful time for me.