How to stock the draft cupboard?

Rockice_8

9 hours ago, Rich51 said:

So true. Good players can be found anywhere in the draft or among UDFAs but your best bet for a solid starter should be in rounds 1-3

You are a 100% right. the Village idiot would have drafted Williams & Adams so he gets no credit for that. He failed big time with the rest of his draft picks. His draft picks can't even make the field, he had to go out and pickup veteran players who are starting for the Jets as we speak. Why some people are sucking up to Mac is way beyond me. In Mac own words " I don't care what Jets fans think".

6 hours ago, rdelaney89 said:

Carpenter is the one player I wouldn't move, other than that I could live with moving the rest. He's been a good lineman for us, drafting a QB this year will be a lot easier if some of the OL is held in place. 

We agree, I watch Carpenter as close as a could on TV. I really feel he has been outstanding each of our first two games. I know it is crazy to say this but he has been the best player on the team the first two games. The O line has held up strong with Carpenter Shell, and Winter. This is a very pleasant surprise.  just wish we could play more of our young guys.

Archived