1. 1. Player of the Game?

• Rodgers
    • Perry
    • King
    • HaHa Clinton-Dix
    • Davante Adams
    • Is anybody else even healthy?

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

Depends on how healthy we are though. If our offense is depleted at WR and tackle, we will stuggle to score over 21-24 points. Could still be enough but it might be a closer game than if we had 21 out of 22 starters out there.

I doubt Bulaga and Bahk miss. One of the live reporters in ATL from the MKE market said that Bahk looked explosive and was laughing and smiling pre-game. He was shocked post game that he was inactive. I think the flu derailed Bulaga last week more than the ankle.

We beat Dallas in Dallas without Jordy. I think we can put it on Cincy at home.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

I doubt Bulaga and Bahk miss. One of the live reporters in ATL from the MKE market said that Bahk looked explosive and was laughing and smiling pre-game. He was shocked post game that he was inactive. I think the flu derailed Bulaga last week more than the ankle.

We beat Dallas in Dallas without Jordy. I think we can put it on Cincy at home.

Presents and interesting question. Who would you rather have? Bulaga and Bakh but no Nelson or Cobb, or vice versa? Id have to go the former.

3 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Presents and interesting question. Who would you rather have? Bulaga and Bakh but no Nelson or Cobb, or vice versa? Id have to go the former.

Bulaga and Back. We are deeper at WR than tackle and who cares how good your WRs are when you have no time.

Honestly, the Bengals scare me more on paper than they do in terms of watching them play.  They've got a LOT of offensive weapons, but that OL is a mess.  He was sacked 5 times by the Ravens, and on short rest he was sacked another 3 times by the Texans.  IF the Packers can get consistent pressure, I have little doubt that the Packers will win this game.

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

Bakh and Bulaga, easily.  I think Rodgers/Bakh/Daniels are the three most important players on this team.  TT gets some grief on his drafts but he nailed it with Bakh.

Our offense has been putrid. We haven't even scored a touchdown yet this year. Our defense has been fairly good and been keeping the game close (if the offense could do anything). Packers should win fairly easily. Our offensive line is arguably the worst in football right now 

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

Honestly, the Bengals scare me more on paper than they do in terms of watching them play.  They've got a LOT of offensive weapons, but that OL is a mess.  He was sacked 5 times by the Ravens, and on short rest he was sacked another 3 times by the Texans.  IF the Packers can get consistent pressure, I have little doubt that the Packers will win this game.

Getting Brooks back should help. Gonna need Clark and Lowry to step up inside without Daniels.

3 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Yeah I don't understand them. That roster should be at least competing for a playoff spot, but watching their All 22's against the Ravens (granted what looks to be a very good defense) they look worse then the Jets. Cannot get anything going on offense. Defense plays good in spots but the Offense is just anemic. The tape honesty looks like the worst team in the league. Gotta think they get something going sometime

58 minutes ago, SpeightTheVillain said:

Yeah I don't understand them. That roster should be at least competing for a playoff spot, but watching their All 22's against the Ravens (granted what looks to be a very good defense) they look worse then the Jets. Cannot get anything going on offense. Defense plays good in spots but the Offense is just anemic. The tape honesty looks like the worst team in the league. Gotta think they get something going sometime

To me, their OL is a mess.  I mean, without looking it up the only OL I could think of is Jake Fisher and Obguheudei or whatever his name is.  They're not a great offensive team right now, but they just fired their OC so they're probably going to be playing with some emotion.